If you have 2-3 years of experience selling to and developing business with small to mid-sized companies, and want to live in Denver, we would love to hear from you!
What does Signpost offer?
- Competitive benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k.
- Flexible time off (FTO).
- An “always learning” environment offering career development opportunities.
- The ability to “act like an owner” to craft what we become as we rapidly grow.
- Once we are back in the office, monthly lunches, happy hours, office outings and an incredible team!
Who is Signpost?
Signpost is making it easy for small businesses to manage their online presence, convert consumers and remarket to existing customers. Our cloud-based platform automates the tasks required to effectively market a small business online, freeing up business owners to focus on what they do best.
Signpost is growing quickly, and we want to ensure continued sales growth and best-in-class partner support for small businesses who are franchise partner clients.
Sales Representative – Franchise Sales
Denver, Temporarily Remote Work From Home
What will the Sales Representative, Franchises, do?
You will be the sales representative responsible for developing new customer partnerships with small to mid-sized franchise businesses. You will also be responsible for driving account management best practices that can scale for our franchise channels. You will:
- Successfully source and develop new partnerships with franchise small to mid-sized businesses.
- Meet and exceed new customer count and revenue goals.
- Become an expert in Signpost’s B2C software and build value through product expertise.
- Onboard franchise partner stakeholders to drive adoption, engagement, and ROI.
- Collaborate with sales, product, and marketing to deliver a stellar customer experience.
- Effectively communicate product updates to franchise partners.
- Evaluate performance metrics for agencies to assess and improve their merchants’ return.
- Regularly communicate and support clients regarding account set-up, product optimization, and marketing campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a smart, motivated sales and account management professional that understands the challenges small business franchise partners face and is passionate about helping them reach for their marketing goals. You’ll have:
- 2-3 years of franchise/small business sales and account management experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and always looking for opportunities to improve.
- Competitive and driven to continuously deliver results.
Salary: $45-$50K DOE, OTE $65-$70K
Due to Covid-19, all Signpost employees are working remotely until deemed appropriate for onsite team members to return to the office.