Who is Signpost?
Thousands of businesses partner with Signpost to manage communications with their prospects and customers for the entire lifecycle of their relationship – from lead, to job, to repeat business. Signpost is growing, and we’re excited to add talent to our marketing team! We’re looking for a passionate teammate who works well across teams and departments, and is eager to join an entrepreneurial environment.
Who is our Marketing Team looking for?
Signpost helps local service businesses capture leads, communicate before, during, and after the job, and drive more reviews and loyalty among happy customers. We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute our go-to-market strategy and ensure adoption and engagement with new features and the Signpost platform.
What will the Product Marketing Manager be doing?
- Collaborate with product organization to develop comprehensive go-to-market strategy, including value propositions, messaging and positioning, to launch new features
- Liaise with customer success and sales teams to develop and disseminate new collateral
- Collaborate with Director of Customer Marketing to create and deploy CS plays to drive adoption of Signpost platform and features
- Manage influencers to promote go-to-market strategy for new features
- Research and document competitor platforms and features within B2SMB SaaS market
- Create competitor comparisons / “kill sheets” detailing the benefits of the Signpost platform in relation to others for use by the sales and customer success teams
- Build descriptors of 'typical' buyers (by vertical, business size, attitude, etc); work with the sales team to effectively target, engage with, and sell to target personas.
- Incorporate feedback from existing client base and industry experts to develop personas and create effective value propositions
- Located in (or willing to relocate to) Denver metro area
- 7-10 years of experience in tech, with 4-6 years of experience in product marketing across three core areas: GTM strategy and execution, market intelligence, and buyer personas
- Experience and a track record of success with launching new SaaS products; experience with SMB solutions is ideal
- Desire and ability to lead and collaborate cross-functionally, with customer success, product, and sales teams
- Ability to work in an expanding and changing environment
- Experience with a wide variety of marketing technology solutions
- Data and metrics-driven mindset; bias towards action and a focus on results
- Constant learner, driven to learn the newest trends and tools in SaaS
- Strong verbal communication skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Knowledge of the industry and market
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
What we offer
- We believe a healthy employee is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Stock options
- 401k plan
- Once we’re back in the office, monthly lunches, happy hours, office outings and an incredible team that wins!
- $100,000-120,000 annual salary
Due to Covid-19, all Signpost employees are working remotely until deemed appropriate for onsite team members to return to the office.