Who is Signpost?
Thousands of businesses partner with Signpost to manage communications with prospects and customers for the entire lifecycle of the relationship – from lead, to job, to repeat business. Signpost is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced Customer Support Representative who can hit the ground running as a part of our Customer Success team!
What does the Customer Support Representative do?
We’re looking for a smart and motivated Customer Support Representative who is passionate about helping local businesses reach their marketing goals. You’ll be the first point of contact for our clients and responsible for helping them properly utilize our software to ensure maximum return on investment. The support team manages all inbound client inquiries via phone, chat and email.
A day in the life of Customer Success Support Representative would include:
- Communicating with client by phone and email for account set up, product expertise and general account questions
- Identification of root issues while finding quick and effective resolutions
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of product functionality and value
- Representing the company in a positive, professional and supportive manner at all times
- Championing our small business clients - ensuring that our clients are being successful in growing their business using our products
- Focusing on impact when held to varying priorities and targets
- Providing a high level of attention to detail and ability to quickly internalize and adopt processes
Who are you?
You’ll be a good fit, if:
- You care about small business
- You bring energy and you are always improving
- You have customer facing experience
- You are a team player who communicates effectively
- You want to work towards both team and individual goals
- You want to advance your career and learn something new every day
What is salary and benefits?
- A base salary and incredible benefits
- Flexible PTO Policy
- We believe a healthy employee is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Stock options
- Pre-tax commuter and 401k contribution benefits
- Once we’re back in the office, monthly lunches, happy hours, office outings and an incredible team that wins!
- Salary Range: $36,000 - $42,500