Denver or Remote
Signpost is making it easy for small businesses to manage their online presence, convert consumers and remarket to existing customers. Our cloud-based platform automates the tasks required to effectively market a small business online, freeing up owners to focus on what they do best.
Signpost is growing! We are looking for a passionate Product Manager for our Expansion team to build solutions to our customers’ biggest challenges and innovate across our product suite to help our home-service professional customers catapult their businesses forward.
We are based in Denver, CO and are open to both local and remote candidates.
What’s the position all about?
As a Product Manager at Signpost, you will hit the ground running, owning our mobile experience and new solutions. As such, you will be responsible for customer discovery and product delivery and everything in between. Leveraging user research, you will gain a deep understanding of our customers’ problems to develop and drive their solutions, prioritizing what to build next, executing on the roadmap, and contributing to the company’s goals and vision. Working collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, and other Product Managers you will drive productivity of successful product iterations and launches. Using agile, your immediate and positive impact will be improving our overall user experience, delivering a product that fills marketplace needs, and increasing customer satisfaction.
This is an individual contributor role with opportunity for growth as Signpost continues to expand its team.
- Great communication skills.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A strong desire to understand “why.”
- A keen ability to empathize with our SMB customers.
- A problem-solver.
- Looking to join a dynamic and growing organization.
- Driven by extreme curiosity and constantly pushing forward.
You’re a great fit if your background includes these requirements:
- 5+ years in a web-based Product Management role which includes demonstrated success managing a consumer facing product including its mobile applications.
- 3+ years’ experience with end-to-end project management including all aspects of prioritization.
- Proven ability to simplify complex business problems, focusing on the needs of the customer.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences as well as both internal and external customers.
- A detail-oriented mindset and bias for action.
- Strong time management skills.
- Propensity to embrace ambiguity.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to ask the right questions, interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Demonstrable knowledge of project management tools such as Jira or Trello.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with mobile applications and payment systems.
- Background and proven results developing small business or home service experiences.
- You are located in the Denver area.
- Dependent on location and experience
Due to Covid-19, all Signpost employees are working remotely until deemed appropriate for onsite team members to return to the office.
Check us out at signpost.com