Signpost is growing, and we’re excited to add talent to our Product Management Team! We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to run our Expansion team. You’ll help innovate and solve complex problems for small/medium home service professionals allowing them to succeed in running their business. This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office. (Currently, due to COVID-19, we are working remotely and will continue to do so until there is a vaccine widely available and it is safe to return to in-person working.)
What’s the role all about?
As a Product Manager for the Expansion team, you’ll own the entire product lifecycle of our mobile app, and cross-platform features - from customer discovery to product delivery. You’ll be responsible for understanding and solving problems for our customers through user research, prioritizing what to build next, and executing on the roadmap contributing to the company’s goals and vision. You’ll immediately contribute through improving our overall user experience to deliver products that fill needs within the marketplace and increase customer satisfaction.
You’ll work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, and other Product Managers to collaborate and deliver solutions that help our clients run their home services businesses. We are excited to find an awesome candidate for the role!
You have great communication skills, can juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and aren’t afraid to ask why. Importantly, you’re hungry, energetic, a problem-solver, and are looking to join a dynamic organization!
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in web-based Product Management and demonstrated success as a previous Product Manager with a consumer facing product and mobile applications
- 3+ years experience with end to end project management with effective prioritization
- Proven ability to simplify complex business problems, focusing on the needs of the customer.
- Effective communication skills across technical and non-technical audiences, and internal and external customers.
- A detail-oriented mindset and a bias for actions
- Strong time management skills and ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills. Able to ask the right questions, interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Background and proven results with small businesses or home service experience
Salary Range - dependent on location and experience
Check us out at signpost.com