Signpost is growing, and we’re excited to add talent to our Product Management Team! We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to run our Platform team and to build and optimize foundational products for our users and the business.
What’s the role all about?
You’ll work closely with the head of product and Product management team members to collaborate on and deliver solutions that help our clients get run their home services businesses. This role will coordinate with various stakeholders, including engineering, design, product managers, partnerships, and marketing. We are excited to find an awesome candidate for the role!
Who exactly are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management and are comfortable talking to internal and external stakeholders.. Your main responsibilities include understanding and solving problems for our customers, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience. Ultimately, you’ll work with both internal and external teams to build products that fill gaps in market and increase customer satisfaction.
You have great communication skills, can juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and aren’t afraid to ask why. Importantly, you’re hungry, energetic, a problem-solver, and are looking to join a dynamic organization!
What are the qualifications?
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Experience and demonstrated success as a previous Product owner
- 2-3 years experience in SaaS; experience with SMB solutions is ideal
- Understanding of analytics with the ability to quickly draw conclusions
- Ability to work cross-functionally across internal and external stakeholders
- A detail-oriented mindset and a bias for action
- Hands-on experience with web technologies
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Candidates located in or near the Denver, CO area are preferred. Regular in office appearances at our Denver location will be ideal once our offices have the ability to re-open.
Why work for us?
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Ability to earn Equity
- Career performance incentives
- Competitive benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Team building - virtual and in-person
Check us out at signpost.com