Who we are: Thousands of businesses partner with Signpost to manage communications with prospects and customers for the entire lifecycle of the relationship – from lead, to job, to repeat business. Signpost is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced business operations professional who can hit the ground running as a part of our recently created Business Operations team! We’ve created this team because as we scale and grow, we need to ensure that the systems that the sales, customer success and marketing teams use grow in terms of ease of use, functionality and productivity.
Who you are: The Business Operations team works on two main user platforms: those used by Sales and Marketing and those used by Customer Success. This role is focused on the Sales and Marketing platforms and teams, and it is critical that you are familiar with CRM systems. You’re someone who is very adept at Excel and potentially SQL, very adept at data transformation, always looking for ways to improve and automate reporting and workflows, who loves to get into the details of making things run better, more smoothly and that supports the sales team in being more effective in closing more leads. You’re a passionate teammate who will combine their understanding of sales processes, systems, and tooling, with data management and analysis to identify key trends/relationships and recommend projects to optimize productivity. Maybe you’ve come from an operational or finance background, and have been part of a sales ops team, maybe you are in a sales team currently but want to move into operations and are great at systems – maybe you’re already in sales operations and looking for a fresh challenge. And you want to do this with a company that is growing and transforming itself with new team members and leaders. If this sounds like you and you have the demonstrable experience - we want to hear from you!
What’s the role all about?
The Sales Operations Manager is a part of the Business Operations team, an individual contributor reporting into the VP Business Operations, and works closely with cross-functional stakeholders to make sure the sales, and marketing teams are running as efficiently and productively as possible. They will own the day-to-day administration of Signpost’s CRM, HubSpot, and work with teams to troubleshoot problems, improve workflows, and prepare reports and analysis that will help the sales team close deals. We’re looking for that unique blend of someone who is good with data, but also then using that data to make improvements and drive those improvements in systems, workflow and processes.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective lead sourcing, efficient processes, valuable data insights, and sales system oversight.
What will the Revenue Operations Manager be doing?
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering business insights; define and deliver these insights to sales leadership to help improve funnel performance
- Partner with Sales leadership to source leads, refine the lead qualification process, distribute leads to the sales team, and analyze and report on performance
- Manage the company’s CRM, phone system, and sales tools
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent on the company’s CRM
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and KPIs
What are the qualifications?
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
- 1-2 years experience in revenue operations
- Advanced SQL and Excel skills
- Strong understanding of CRM systems, (HubSpot preferred)
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- A detail-oriented mindset and a bias for action
Strong Preference for:
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Some experience in sales is a plus
- Experience with BI tools eg Looker
- Experience in a SaaS business
How to apply:
Check out our website and learn about our platform, who we work with, and if our mission piques your interest, and you have the background we are looking for please submit your application.