Signpost is growing, and we’re excited to add talent to our marketing team! We’re looking for a passionate teammate who has experience identifying, nurturing, and growing relationships with partners of all types.
What’s the role all about?
You’ll work closely with the VP of Marketing and marketing team members to collaborate on and lead co-marketing and demand gen programs in collaboration with a range of partners – tech companies, manufacturers, associations, affiliates, and more. You’ll also collaborate with peers on the business development and sales teams and create assets to enable and grow these programs. We are excited to find an awesome candidate for the role!
Who exactly are we looking for?
You have experience with partner/channel programs and acquisition marketing, and are pursuing a career in marketing with a growing tech company. You have stellar writing and communications skills, can juggle multiple projects at once, and have empathy for local business owners. Importantly, you’re hungry, energetic, a problem-solver, and are looking to join a dynamic organization!
What will the partner marketer be doing?
- Creating and executing on a slate of co-marketing and demand gen activities, including: Live and virtual events, blog content, social campaigns, landing pages, creative referral tactics, etc.
- Serving as the marketing point of contact with all types of partners
- Identifying new partners, affiliates, and associations with high potential
- Collaborating with executives to scope out and complete agreements, and enabling account management and sales teams
What are the qualifications?
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
- Experience and demonstrated success with partner marketing programs
- 2-3 years experience in SaaS; experience with SMB solutions is ideal
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a portfolio/work samples
- Working/Intermediate+ knowledge of our MarTech stack: HubSpot, Photoshop, WordPress (Elementor), Unbounce
- Ability to work cross-functionally across internal and external stakeholders
- A detail-oriented mindset and a bias for action
Why work for us?
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Ability to earn Equity
- Career performance incentives
- Competitive benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Team building - virtual and in-person
Check us out at signpost.com
How to apply:
Check out our website and learn about our platform, who we work with, and if our mission piques your interest. Send us your resume, along with a note of interest outlining your strengths and potential to accelerate our partner marketing programs.