If you’re looking for a place with a high performing sales team that has a passion for driving results and wants to help small businesses succeed, then this is the place for you!
With offices in the nation's fastest-growing cities: New York, Austin, and Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture and 'never give up' mentality at Signpost creates a dynamic environment for anyone who is passionate about recruitment and employee engagement. We’re backed by some of the smartest investors out there (Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView) and our business is taking off. We need talented, passionate and disciplined self-starters who are looking for a challenge worthy of them at a place where they can learn, grow, and have real ownership.
**As a Recruiter at Signpost, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of our business and sales organization. Utilizing a full cycle recruiting process, your focus will be to help continually build our Sales Team in Austin. You’ll work hand-in-hand with Sales Management as well as other departments to be a Signpost brand ambassador and a liaison to all candidates who you grant entry to our Austin office.
A day in the life of a Signpost Recruiter/ Office Manager:
- Everyday is different! You come in having the insight to understand your own daily objectives based on priority and game plan being part of an awesome team of folks!
- Deliver a superior full cycle recruiting experience to both hiring managers and external candidates
- Generate a pipeline of qualified candidates through networking, use of available resources, direct sourcing and cold calling
- Work with multiple recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process
- Execute against Monthly hiring goals
- Greet and support new hires, guests and visitors (you'll be the first POC in developing and creating our employee experience at Signpost)
- Partner with HR team on the candidate experience leading up to and for First-Day on-site support - Collecting I-9 documents, leading an office tour / meet & greets, setting up the sales mentor program and assisting with the new hire orientation etc
- Lend support with the onboarding process for new hires (workstation setup, coordinating any technical support with IT and HR Manager where needed)
- Lead efforts for Glassdoor review initiatives, and Vendor Relationships alongside HR and recruiting team for new hires in ATX(both sales and non-sales hires)
- Organizing and Planning events, shipping and receiving deliveries, consciously budgeting and spending on office snacks, keeping the office decor attractive and up-to-date, re-stocking office supplies, supporting employee engagement initiatives
People you know would describe you as having:
- 1-3 years of experience in direct recruiting, HR, Sales and/or Office Management (recruiting experience working with sales team and cold-calling environments is required)
- Ability to step up as a team lead for the Recruiting team partnering with the Senior Director, Sales Training and Director, Human Resources on strategy, pipeline, talent profiles. Help oversee other recruiters and projects in regard to sales recruiting efforts
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and an unwavering work ethic
- Ability to work within an ambiguous environment, developing processes and policies on recruitment strategies from the ground up.
- Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Greenhouse.io is a plus, but not required.
What to look forward to:
- Diverse responsibilities from Day to Day
- Great Team Culture
- Fun Happy Hours
- Playing ping pong or foosball (preferably possessing a fierce need to win)
- Flexible Vacation/ Time Off Policy
- Weekly Catered Breakfast
- We believe a healthy employee is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Stock options
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest-growing startups with over 8,000 clients and growing and has just received $52 Million Dollars in funding to Help Small Businesses Grow! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, Inc., and The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!