Marketing Manager Job Description
Signpost, the provider of the leading SaaS platform for local business owners to get new reviews and more revenue, is looking for a creative and resourceful Marketing Manager to join the team. As Signpost’s Marketing Manager, you will generate and cultivate marketing leads through a mix of email, social media, and digital marketing tactics. You will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns that convert prospects to qualified leads and new sales of Signpost’s products.
As a core member of the team, the Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to develop key business insights, improve our processes, and be an integral part of Signpost’s data-driven culture. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative technology company and have a massive impact on its growth.
- Generate warm leads for Signpost’s 100+ member sales team with email marketing
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment email lists based on attributes and behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Lead a paid media initiative with the potential to transform Signpost’s go-to-market
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Help research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for Signpost’s content and resources to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
To be successful as the Signpost’s Marketing Manager, you will be action-oriented while being mindful of the broader strategy driving execution. You will act like an owner, rolling up your sleeves to get the job done while constantly suggesting and implementing innovations that improve results.
Other requirements are:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency with marketing automation systems (like Marketo, Pardot, or HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
Named one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Signpost is backed by HighBar Partners, Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView Venture Partners, Scout Ventures and a group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Austin and Denver.
Learn more at www.signpost.com.