How will this role have an impact?
The Sr. Analytics Engineer will lead the development of new, compelling Analytics applications in support of the Commercial Episodes of Care business unit within Signify. These applications will support business development and provider recruitment efforts that will drive growth in our business. We leverage the power of data to create compelling stories and powerful tools that demonstrate the benefits of our programs.
Major areas of focus include, but are not limited to: managing the timelines of multiple development projects in a fast-paced and occasionally high-pressure development environment, listening to our users to understand and translate requirements into user-friendly self-service tools, and leading the development of new and innovative web apps.
If you are passionate about our mission and would like to impact the broader scope of the industry - using a grass-roots effort to drive collaboration and change in a stagnant and inefficient marketplace - this is a unique opportunity for you.
What will you do?
- Lead the development of Analytics applications that support internal and external customers
- Mentor junior colleagues on coding best practices
- Engage in code reviews and unit testing
- Build and test new prototypes to bring additional value to our platforms
- Work on high-value projects and collaborate with colleagues to build the best possible data-driven solutions
- Strive to be a full-stack developer
Are you right for this role? We are looking for someone with:
- A B.S. or higher in a quantitative, healthcare, or economics discipline. Candidates with experience in healthcare but without formal training will also be considered.
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare analytics or healthcare information technology setting.
- Experience with Medicare Advantage and Commercial payer data (medical and pharmacy claims, eligibility, provider data).
- Front-end development using Vuejs, React, Angular, or similar framework.
- 2+ years experience with SQL; comfortable working with large and diverse data sets.
- Python knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Experience working in a data warehouse environment.
- Prior experience with Value-Based Payments or population health analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience adhering to HIPAA regulations concerning privacy of patient data.
What can you expect from us?
- An inclusive and compassionate team culture.
- An environment where you can thrive - we prioritize independent development opportunities, mentorship, and collaborative learning.
- A supportive team that values work-life balance.
- Interesting and challenging work opportunities that push your skills to the next level.
- Opportunity for growth.