How will this role have an impact?
The Senior Software Engineer will be developing highly scalable enterprise apps and web services that are key part of Signify Health's ecosystem.
This role will report to our Senior Director of Enterprise Architect.
What will you do?
- Designing & architecting highly scalable, distributed web services
- Work on enterprise services and applications
- Work in a fast-paced group
- Responsible for the security and privacy of any and all protected health information that may be accessed during normal work activities
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting highly scalable applications and web services
- Experience with Java (e.g. completable futures, distributed sync. etc.) and Python.
- Experience with Amazon AWS services (e.g. SNS, SQS, Kinesis, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, Redis)
- Experience working with modern server technologies and distributed systems (e.g. non-blocking IO, distributed storage, concurrency, distributed consensus, etc.)
- Experience with distributed version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience with Golang and Python preferred
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.