Signifyd is seeking a Director, Growth Marketing to join our North America marketing team and report to the Senior Director, Americas Marketing. You are an analytical revenue-driven marketer with experience within a late stage growth company targeting Enterprise accounts. You will be responsible for setting the growth strategy, defining campaign and funnel tactics and overseeing the execution for demand generation initiatives to continue our enterprise growth trajectory. This role will work closely with members of the extended marketing team, sales leaders, and revenue operations to create, manage, and execute our demand generation strategies, plans and programs. In addition to defining strategy and plans, you are also highly analytical and make data-driven decision, including being able to triangulate across different datasets and varying degrees of data completeness to develop models and inform strategies
- Develop and lead the demand generation strategy, aligning it with overall company goals and objectives. Identify market opportunities and customer segments to optimize lead-generation efforts.
- Own our campaign strategy and execution across integrated teams.
- Design and implement scalable demand generation programs, processes, and campaigns that can support the growth of the company. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution and alignment with sales objectives.
- Develop and deploy ABM strategies that increase engagement and pipeline of our target enterprise accounts, including developing KPI and channel strategies that create conversation-ready accounts.
- Oversee the creation and management of high-impact lead generation campaigns across various digital channels, including email marketing, content marketing, paid advertising, and SEO/SEM strategy.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop compelling, targeted content for different stages of the buyer's journey. Ensure content aligns with Signifyd’s overall brand messaging, resonates with the target audience, and drives measurable outcomes.
- Analyze campaign, channel and CRO performance data regularly to measure the effectiveness of demand generation initiatives. Establish testing frameworks to scale new channels. Define good ROAS for our B2B SaaS solution, use insights to optimize performance, and maximize ROI.
- Lead and mentor a high-performing growth marketing team, providing guidance, and feedback, and creates a supportive environment to foster professional growth and excellence.
- Regularly attend and contribute to sales pipeline meetings, ensuring a seamless transition from MQL to SQL, and addressing any challenges in the pipeline progression. Provide insights, analytics, and support to help the sales team move leads through the pipeline efficiently.
- Develop and manage the demand generation budget effectively, understanding how to allocate or cut resources strategically to maximize the marketing mix.
- Own communication of marketing impact with cross functional stakeholders, while building a clear understanding of goals, success metrics, and impact across the organization.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in demand generation, marketing, or related roles, preferably within the technology industry.
- 3+ years of leadership experience with a proven track record of building and managing high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated success in scaling and growing demand generation programs that have resulted in significant business growth.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and an understanding of when to leverage them. Hands-on experience using an ABM platform like Demandbase or 6Sense.
- Expertise in leveraging various marketing channels, understanding their individual strengths, and identifying consistent principles as they scale.
- Ability to manage a budget, allocation, and adjust marketing mix to achieve strategic goals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making capabilities, including attribution modeling and performance tracking across channels, campaigns, and overall demand generation.
- Aligns closely with sales teams to ensure that marketing and demand generation efforts are targeted, measurable, and support the entire sales cycle.
- Proficient understanding of how to build and utilize attribution models across the revenue organization, including marketing, business development, sales and partners. Expertise in identifying causes for inbound pipelines getting immobilized between MQL and the later stages of the sales cycle. Ability and proven effectiveness in devising strategies to propel forward.
- Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem or marketing retail technology is a plus
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- On-Demand Therapy for all employees & their dependents
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
We want to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Signifyd provides a base salary, bonus, equity and benefits to all its employees. Our posted job may span more than one career level, and offered level and salary will be determined by the applicant’s specific experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.