Signifyd is seeking an Implementations Manager to join our EMEA Implementations team and report to the Senior Director for Global Implementations. As an Implementation Manager (IM), you will be responsible for navigating complex technical and organizational structures to ensure the successful onboarding of Signifyd customers.
At Signifyd, the Implementations team sits in the Research and Development department, reporting up to our VP of Product. However, the Implementations team is extremely cross-functional in nature, partnering closely with Customer Success, Risk Intelligence, Data Science, and Product, as well the Sales and Solutions Engineering teams, The ideal Implementations Manager candidate will possess a high degree of autonomy, resilience, ingenuity, and creativity. They should also have a demonstrated ability to comprehend complex technical systems, and experience in data analysis, engineering, software development, and/or project management are a plus.
- Balance numerous parallel customer integrations utilizing various partners and platforms. These include customized OMS / eCommerce API integrations as well as platform partnerships (e.g. Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, NetSuite).
- Leverage customer testimonials and collaborate with Signifyd's R&D team to create more efficient implementation processes and evolve Signifyd's product offering
- Communicate integration status to key client and internal stakeholders and communicate progress toward milestones
- Interface with Signifyd Risk Intelligence and Data Science teams to ensure high quality data ingestion and support effective fraud decisioning
- Own timely delivery of key integration milestones
- Collaborate with internal Signifyd teams to swiftly escalate and resolve integration roadblocks. You will communicate blockages, progress, and resolutions to internal stakeholders as well as to the customer
- Work cross-functionally to continue to make the onboarding experience better for our customers. Cross-functional work may interface with Product, Risk Intelligence, Marketing, Sales, Data Science, and Engineering.
- Embody Signifyd values and serve as a role model for team members. The Implementations team at Signifyd is highly collaborative and we are our own strongest support network. Supporting your teammates as questions about integration complexities arise is considered part of your responsibility as an Implementation team member.
- We work in an evolving space. You will be responsible for creating, documenting, and sharing best practices for internal utilization
- Become a subject matter expert about Signifyd's product offering so that your knowledge domain can contribute across the business
- Comfort and competency in engaging with complex technical systems. You should know what an API is and be able to talk somebody through using one, and you should feel comfortable navigating our documentation and developer guides.
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel (approx. 1x/month)
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and independently in a wide range of contexts, from technical interactions to business stakeholder communications
Nice to have qualifications:
- 5+ years of technical experience implementing SaaS solutions
- Additional languages are a benefit! (Japanese, Mandarin, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Arabic are all a plus for our portfolio of merchants)
- SQL and advanced data analysis experience
- Background in payments, financial technologies, or antifraud
In the first 30 days, you will be expected to:
- Develop a functional understanding of Signifyd's data flow and how its product platform supports its antifraud services
- Begin riding along on existing implementations and handle standard implementations with support from another Implementations teammate
- Swiftly develop a strong working relationship and communication cadence with cross-functional areas (Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, and Risk Intelligence)
In the first 60 days, you will be expected to:
- Develop and strengthen your relationship with internal development teams (Product, Data Science, Engineering)
- Serve as the primary Implementation Manager (IM) for a mid-size platform integration (e.g. Shopify) merchant
- Be able to provide meaningful read-outs on the states of implementations in which you are involved
- Begin involvement in debugging merchant orders, API interactions, and data quality issues
By 90 days, you will be expected to:
- Serve as the primary Implementation Manager (IM) for Enterprise-level merchants with ad hoc support from your teammates
- Have been the primary IM for at least one platform integration that has "gone live" in Production
- Be able to critically assess product gaps and offer suggestions and proposals for improvements
- Begin to self-direct your activities and proactively identify what is required to progress a merchant's integration
Benefits in the UK:
- 4-day workweek
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to great health, dental and optical insurance scheme
- 20 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (12 weeks full-pay for mums & dads, plus 12 weeks half-pay for mums)
- Regular paid social events organized by our social committee
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.