Signifyd is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) who is looking to grow their career in the fast-growing ecommerce space. We are seeking someone that will support our expansion in the Mexico region through the acquisition of new strategic customers into the Signifyd SaaS platform. You'll manage net new growth within top ecommerce players, selling to some of the world's most respected and admired brands. While many of the organizations in this space are familiar with traditional anti-fraud tools, EAEs at Signifyd will be a consultative partner to merchants, assisting and educating them on the benefit of SaaS platforms and the significance of turning the fraud strategy of an organization from only loss prevention to include business automation and revenue optimization. You will report to our Mexico Commercial Director.
We are seeking candidates who enjoy translating complex business needs into simple, digestible materials that are clearly communicated, convey compelling value, and move the business of ecommerce forward. The ideal candidate sees Signifyd solutions through the eyes of enterprise buyers, and is able to translate market trends into valuable insights.
Clear communication skills are required as well as the ability to build on ideas in real time as you will collaborate with CFOs, CMOs, CDOs, ecommerce managers, product owners, customer experience experts, fraud, risk, and technology executives.
If you are self-driven and autonomous, a fast learner with excellent analytical and communication skills with a drive to help us succeed and expand in the region, come join our team!
- Conduct meetings and exploratory calls with Managers, Executives, VPs and decision makers of top tier ecommerce companies in the Mexico region.
- Become a thought leader in payments and fraud management.
- Support Sales team in all the operational aspects of the selling process (product training, invoicing, insights analysis, reporting).
- Can perform full sales cycle management in the Mid-Market and Enterprise Segments (B2B): cold outbound prospecting, interest development, value proposition alignment to prospect goals, ROI development and presentation, contract, and pricing negotiation.
- Work closely with sales management to analyze our sales process to identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluate the proposals for new merchants and build ROI analyses.
- Understand our deal cycle and help manage deal reviews, deal desk process, and other areas to drive deal velocity.
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with data science, risk, product, legal, marketing, finance, customer success and senior leadership to set and execute strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales, Business Development or Customer success roles.
- Full English Proficiency: able to communicate well and conduct meetings effectively in English with internal peers or external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, able to tell a story using numbers and analysis, and able to handle objections in a convincing manner.
- Strong communicator, able to prepare impactful professional presentations and selling materials.
- Self-paced, autonomous and resilient, with the ability to work well with little guidance and capable to deliver results on a constant basis.
- Availability to travel.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Preferred professional background in Payments, Fraud, E-commerce or Technology industries.
- Preferred educational background in Engineering, Economics or Business Administration.
Please submit your resume in English.
Benefits in our Mexico office:
- 4-day workweek
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance of 24 months salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Christmas Bonus of 1 Month’s Salary
- Food Vouchers
- Stock Options
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Telework Stipend for Home Internet
- Mental wellbeing resources
- 12 Paid Vacation Days with 85% Vacation Premiums
- Paid Holidays
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly