The Signifyd team is looking for a Senior Customer Marketing Manager to lead and grow its customer marketing team. Empowering and leveraging customer advocates is a critical component of Signifyd’s growth strategy, and we are looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed leader to help manage, grow and leverage our customer champions. Partnering with our Customer Success and Sales teams, this position will have a real business impact that focuses on adoption, retention and community-building among our customer base. The Senior Customer Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing & Communications at Signifyd.
In this role, you will design, launch and optimize strategic customer programs, while also building out systems to engage our customer community around advocacy, thought leadership and networking opportunities. The ideal candidate has significant expertise developing and optimizing customer marketing programs from purchase through upsell / expansion in a B2B environment. They will have a consistent track record of using marketing results, customer insights, and analytics to inform and scale a successful global marketing program. This is a high-visibility, cross-functional role that’s perfect for someone who is excited at the prospect of leading and growing a customer marketing team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- Customer marketing led hero programs – Such as Signifyd’s ‘Most Influential in Ecommerce’ program and FLOW Summit
- Drive brand reputation on 3rd party review sites such as G2 and Gartner Peer Insights
- Manage the global Reference and Referral Management system, ensuring support for new business deals
- Identify and match customer advocates for participation in case studies, testimonials, events, awards, analyst relation activities and campaigns
- Own and execute customer announcements and communications, including the monthly customer newsletter
- Promote and repurpose customer success content internally, train internal sales team on the use of customer content
- Define and measure success indicators for customer marketing and content
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
- 6+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a B2B setting; 2+ years of Customer marketing experience required
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated success in developing relationships with customers, CS, Sales and customer-facing teams
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and comfort with using data analytics to demonstrate the effectiveness of customer marketing activities
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive projects from start to finish
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across many functions around the globe, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Planhat, Orbiit (or similar tools) a plus.
The annual US base salary range for this role is $110,500 - $166,750 plus bonus, equity, and benefits.
Our posted job may span more than one career level, and offered level and salary will be determined by the applicant’s specific experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data."
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- Mental wellbeing resources
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag