We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead the messaging, positioning, and sales enablement for our merchant services product lines. Reporting to our Senior PMM for Merchant Services, you will spearhead the development and delivery of our customer-facing message across all touchpoints, working cross-functionally with other marketing functions, and product and sales teams.
You will be the market and product evangelist both internally and externally. Your job is to ensure that our content and messaging are best-in-class. You are passionate about identifying and articulating product benefits and creating compelling customer-centric use cases (including framing customer stories and mapping them to needs, features, and benefit language) to demonstrate the value of our solutions.
You have a background in B2B enterprise technology and know how to support and accelerate the enterprise sales cycle with inspiring content. You are proficient in translating technical features into clear and concise benefits and are familiar with the persona development process. You are an excellent writer and presenter, with the marketing acumen to translate your expertise into compelling content across multiple channels.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging for our e-commerce merchant audience
- Translate value propositions into impactful sales enablement, including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, videos, collateral, whitepapers and more
- Become the expert on the fraud technology landscape, monitor industry trends, and keep a close eye on competitors
- Partner with demand generation teams on development of campaigns and content, including supporting email and landing page content efforts
- Be a customer advocate; make sure customer content is included in anything and everything we do in product marketing
- Support development of demos, technical content, and thought leadership presentations
- 2+ years of product or content marketing experience in relevant enterprise technology
- Demonstrated ability to execute cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product organizations
- Proven track record in developing highly effective sales presentations and collateral
- Experience driving a product launch end-to-end
- Open to customer facing work travel
(Colorado and New York City only*) Minimum salary of $95,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salaries are determined by role, level, and location. The salary minimum displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Benefits in the USA:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag