Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
None of that happens without the right people.
Joining our team will require commitment to evolve our stack and support colleagues. This role is suited for an experienced engineer who is passionate about delivering best in class services to our customers while collaborating with peers as we grow our platform. You should be comfortable leading design discussions and code reviews, be confident to challenge and be challenged, and have an eye for continuous improvement across performance and stability.
Our system infrastructure is 100% cloud based. We practice infrastructure-as-code. Each development team is responsible for managing their services in the cloud.
- AWS, GCP
- Serverless Environment
- Kubernetes, Docker, gRPC, Linux
- MySQL, Cassandra, DynamoDB
- Java, Python, Typescript, Groovy, Gradle
- Teamcity, GitHub Actions
- Terraform, Cloudformation, Packer
- ELK, Loggly, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty
- Develop CI/CD pipelines for application build, container deployment, and infrastructure updates.
- Advocate best practices across the organization, specifically in infrastructure-as-code.
- Manage cloud compute infrastructure, pipelines, and supporting toolsets.
- Continuously assess DevOps practices and develop improvements.
- Contribute as subject matter expert in container technologies, networking, and build tooling.
- Coordinate and lead code reviews with peers.
- Guide junior and mid-level engineers through paring sessions and code/incident reviews.
- Be a part of the standard developer on call rotation.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience supporting a high traffic, 24/7 SaaS product.
- Experience designing and implementing build and CI/CD systems and workflows..
- Expert level knowledge of managing AWS and GCP infrastructure with IaC.
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java or any other high level programming languages.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills across the stack to identify and resolve production issues in a timely manner.
- Strong understanding of container and orchestration technology.
- Knowledge of Linux administration, performance monitoring and debugging tools.
- Good background in implementing and adhering to security controls.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
(Colorado and New York City only*) Minimum salary of $155,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salaries are determined by role, level, and location. The salary minimum displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag