As the Sr. Fraud Analyst, you will join a team of talented and dedicated fraud experts who play a pivotal role in fighting fraud and helping our customers succeed. Your work will make a big impact in advancing payment risk decisioning to the next level. The right candidate is an experienced fraud fighter with a love for learning, problem solving, and not afraid of a challenge. They enjoy being part of a close knit team and working on multiple projects simultaneously without compromising quality.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Perform proactive risk analysis to identify risk factors and trends of potentially fraudulent activity on large datasets
- Identify fraud trends, document and communicate findings, and lead in the development and implementation of new fraud prevention strategies
- Support Risk Operations with process and tool improvements
- Assist our internal teams by leading fraud and tool insights conversations with potential and existing merchants
- Turn analysis into actionable insights for fraud mitigation initiatives, ad-hoc reports and presentations
- Assist in special projects and ad-hoc assignments, upon request
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and external business partners
Required skills that will allow you to thrive in this role:
- Japanese language fluency, written and verbal.
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce, payments or risk-related industry with either traditional and non-traditional payment methods.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce payments landscape
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of how to utilize data to target improvements and solve problems
- Experience with database language (e.g., SQL) as well as BI and reporting tools (Looker, Tableau, Splunk, etc.)
- Strong critical thinking skills with advanced judgment capability
- Ability to manage multiple assignments while working independently
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Solid experience fighting fraud in APAC specific regions.
- Experience in large scale data analysis, tools, and processes. (e.g. Python, R)
- Experience with translating fraud trends into rule logic and/or feature suggestions
(Colorado and New York City only*) Minimum salary of $70,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salaries are determined by role, level, and location. The salary minimum displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag