As a Principal CSM, you will be responsible for the success of Signifyd’s most complex and strategic accounts. You will own the relationship across the entire customer journey, ensuring the customer’s seamless transition onto the Signifyd platform and driving optimal outcomes for the customer within core products utilized. You will collaboratively build and execute a long-term growth plan both internally and with the customer. The right candidate leverages their strong business acumen in order to deeply understand their customers’ business objectives and jointly build a long-term strategy with the customer. Success in this role requires an expert relationship builder who can align stakeholders at the highest levels of the customer organization and internally in order to execute on delivering desired outcomes.
Activities & Responsibilities:
- Own the end to end customer relationship, ensuring seamless onboarding, optimal performance for the customer and strategic alignment between Signifyd and the customer
- Identify, establish, and build deep relationships with current and potential senior stakeholders within your accounts
- Plan and execute discovery, change management, and strategic alignment sessions with internal Signifyd teams and customer stakeholders
- Leverage knowledge of the Signifyd platform, industry trends and customer objectives to develop long-term growth plans as a strategic partner.
- Ensure swift resolution of account issues by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, while being the voice of the customer
- Embody Signifyd values and serve as a role model for other team members
- Develop collateral and effectively convey the value of the Signifyd partnerships via business reviews with client executive teams
- Understand your customers’ pain points, initiatives and business goals and identify how Signifyd can partner to achieve their goals
- Partner closely with Marketing to develop your key stakeholders into advocates
- Build relationships to help expand Signifyd’s footprint in the organization as well as identify upsell, cross-sell and other growth opportunities
- Engage and host executive onsites at customer and partner events
Requirements for position:
- Experience - 5+ years of success in senior roles in enterprise SaaS deployment and/or program management for large, complex, and strategic customers is required. Prior work experience as a Senior Program Manager or Senior Engagement Manager focused on cloud and software/services solutions preferred. Background in payments, fraud, and/or e-commerce industries preferred.
- Leadership - This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations. The Enterprise Program Manager must display leadership with Signifyd, customer and partner teams who may be engaged in the delivery of complex solutions for overall customer success.
- Relationship Building - Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience managing various stakeholder relationships to generate consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Program Management - Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail required. The EPM will be accountable for the development and execution of the shared merchant plan, including the operational health of the customer solutions deployed today and in the future.
- Collaboration and Communication - Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (CxO, Senior Executives, Day-to-Day Operations Team).
- Technical - Knowledgeable and experienced in designing, developing, deploying and supporting complex cloud technology solutions. Experience leading large technology programs that involve multiple areas, multiple stakeholders, are high risk, and are highly visible.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $130,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag