Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
As the Signifyd platform continues to expand and evolve we'll need to build ever more innovative solutions to support our customers. As a (Backend) Senior Software Engineer you'll be critical to ensuring that we deliver these solutions while also maintaining a commitment to scalable, testable and quality software.
No-one is going to claim that what we have is flawless but if you're passionate, have ideas on how to improve things and the drive to try them out then you'll be right at home.
You should be:
- a hands-on developer with a strong background in Java Development or similar
- willing to step beyond just delivery and contribute to team mentoring & planning
- enthusiastic about building "good" software
Beyond Java our stack also includes (nice-to-haves, but by no means essential!) :
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Persistence : ElasticSearch, MySQL, Cassandra
- AWS (including Kinesis, RedShift, Dynamo)
Why you'll love it :
- Genuine ownership - each team is the ultimate architect of what they own.
- Beyond those mentioned above we have a broad tech-stack, you'll see most of it in time.
- If you have improvement ideas the opportunity is there to get involved
What we can offer:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.