As a specialist member on Signifiyd’s Customer Support team, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge of rest API technologies and eCommerce platforms to make customers successful and enable internal teams. You will dig deep to understand eCommerce platform and other technical integration issues and communicate your findings to customers with different business models and developer teams, as well as Signifyd stakeholders in Product, Sales, Customer Success and Engineering.
Specific Job Duties May Include:
- Determining order workflow architecture with various API technologies
- Communicating payments data flow to stakeholders, which involves the eCommerce platform, cart, payment processor, and Signifyd
- Identifying, communicating and implementing short term solutions that address customer pain points
- Scoping larger projects for internal change to adapt to market needs
- Help customers troubleshoot issues via (phone, email) they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem
- Assembling known use cases for product or process development and working with internal teams to develop long term process or product fixes
- Root cause analysis and communication of root cause fixes to internal teams
- Working cross functionally to enable internal team members with accurate technical answers to difficult platform and integration questions
- Ability to work on call 1 weekend day per month and some mornings for supplemental compensation.
- Ability to work some holiday shifts
- Starting shift schedule 12pm to 9pm with 1 hour meal break with the flexibility to work from office or home
Required Skills And Experience:
- 3+ years experience in a customer support role
- User-level knowledge of Atlassian and Salesforce-like solutions (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce Service Cloud etc)
- Demonstrated ability to solve workflows with PHP, Python or other scripting languages. Any HTTP Tools, SQL (Redshift/MySql) clients, and/or any middleware technologies
- You should be familiar with one of the following eCommerce sites; Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, NetSuite, Miva, etc.
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal teams such as; Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success groups
- Self-motivated, problem solving professional who excels when given open-ended problems and broadly-defined goals
- A degree or diploma in computer science, software engineering or similar field
- Demonstrated ability to develop high-quality code adhering to industry best practices (i.e., code review, unit tests, Gitflow).
- Experience in financial services, fraud, eCommerce or digital identity companies
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Working from home and flexible working
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free lunch every day that you’re in the office plus free snacks and drinks
- A LinkedIn Learning account
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee