You are a Curious about people, business and life. You are Disciplined in your work and know that success is built on consistency and daily activities. Industry peers recognize you as a Relationship Builder who cares about outcomes and keeps in touch with them. Peers know you as a giver and contributor first and not just in it for yourself. You are a veracious collaborator working effectively on teams and can be the leader or team member. You have growth mindset and believe in continuous improvement and like to learn from others and share your success.
Signature Analytics (SA) helps businesses improve performance and achieve their goals. We achieve this through expert level accounting and business advisory solutions to for-profit companies with revenues $10 million to $100 million and non-profits with annual budgets greater than $10 million throughout Southern California. In a nutshell, we accomplish this by managing their accounting function and financial reporting, so the Executive Team can focus on growing their business and achieving their goals. SA goes beyond the numbers to help improve business performance and provide visibility into the business and forward-looking activities.
We pride ourselves on being a US-based professional services firm and supporting our clients with our 80+ employees. SA works as a natural extension of their team, tailoring our services to fit their specific business objectives and goals. We have been recognized five times on the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies list.
We are currently looking for Director or VP – Business Development for the Orange County marketplace, to help grow our client list. Our office is located in Irvine, CA.
Non-Negotiables (Scope of position)
- Curious, Discipline, Relationship builder, giver, collaborator, team-first & growth mindset
- Developed relationships with Executives (CEOs, President, Owners, Executive Directors, etc..) in the past to provide solutions that improved their businesses
- Existing established network in the Orange County area (Local candidates only)
- Strong existing referral partner network (CPA firms, bankers, lawyers, insurance brokers, executive coaches, real estate brokers, etc.)
- Ability to be a trusted business advisor to clients, understand financial pain points and communicate clearly
- Understands the importance of financial statements how to interpret them
Nice to haves:
- Experience in management consulting services, outsourced accounting, outsourced HR or IT services, Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services, banking, software as a service, etc.
- Formal sales training
- Accounting and/or Finance background, can talk the talk (knows what financial statements are)
Companies with similar sales targets:
- Outsourced HR services (PEO)
- Outsourced IT services
- Business Banking
- CPA firms
IT’S A PERKS PARTY!
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Benefits; Health, Vision, Dental
- Clear career path
- Company outings such as a day at the horse races, baseball games, and frequent happy hours
- Employee and client referral bonuses
- CPA and CPE reimbursement program
- Mileage reimbursement
We are more than just an accounting firm. We are thought leaders, trusted advisors, and industry experts. If you want to be a part of our growth during this exciting time please apply online today!