VP- Account Management - Sigmoid Analytics, A Stream Vector Inc.
Location: Bangalore- India
About the company:
Sigmoid enables business transformation using data and analytics, leveraging real-time insights to make accurate and fast business decisions, by building modern data architectures using cloud and open source. Some of the world’s largest data producers engage with Sigmoid to solve complex business problems. Sigmoid brings deep expertise in data engineering, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence, and DataOps. Sigmoid has been recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America, 2021, by Financial Times, Inc. 5000, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
As a Vice President you will be responsible for ensuring customer success and growth in Fortune 1000 companies working with Sigmoid. A maverick self-starter, you understand brand building, how to sell innovation, drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. You will play a key role in driving our business to great heights, and drive our revenue growth in parallel. We're looking for a passionate farming growth hacker with a track record of proven success in Data Solutions selling in Fortune 1000. Prior experience in Analytics, Data Science & Big Data will be an added advantage.
As a Vice President, Account Management team, you will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives that contribute to Sigmoid’s growth and productivity objectives. In this role, you will have the responsibility of managing multiple account management strategy implementation assignments supporting the Account Management function & will work directly with the business, IT and strategy teams in catering to the end-to-end business needs.
- Manage account management strategy implementation and validation
- Effective communication and presentation skills. Ability to work as in a team as well as contributing as an individual
- Lead and provide a road map for the team of account managers. Able to establish priorities and coordinate work.
- Ability to evaluate, scrutinize and strategize Account growth path and movement in the logos being managed by the team.
- Able to Influence Senior Management/Team on new tools/solutions/ideas.
- Able to self-initiate process/project, programs and drive Change Leadership.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues. Identifies, develops, and typically closes new sales opportunities within these logos
- Should have experience in project based account management & staff augmentation
- Fair knowledge of Account mapping along with revenue and people forecasting
- Account growth planning & following process of sales evaluation and frameworks
- Expertise in handling escalations & responding to RFI & RFP
- Should have a fair understanding on PnL & Quarterly planning process
- Participate in regular account reviews ensuring participation both from Sigmoid’s key influences and the customer.
- MBA (Preferably from premium B school) in Sales/ Marketing/ any other related discipline
- Graduation (any)
- Minimum 15 - 20 years of relevant experience in B2B Sales and Account Management roles for fortune 1000 enterprise customers
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience of directly managing a team to accomplish a set of goals
- 5+ years of experience in leading strategy changes in acquisitions, account management or collections platform
- Should have experience in the enterprise (B2B) selling acros BFSI/CPG/Healthcare/Retail/Manufacturing is desirable
- Technically savvy with experience working on Big Data and associated technology-related projects
- Should have exposure to enterprise solutions and consultative selling- Large Corporates is desirable
- Strategic thinker; innovative problem solver; self-starter; team player
- To build inroads into the enterprise accounts and generate profitable sales leading to revenue for Sigmoid. Account-level relationship management
- Strengthen brand recall in the set of accounts within the verticals
- Adhere to the account management process; thereby creating enhanced brand visibility, comprehensive understanding of account opportunity, and improved forecast accuracy for predictable business results.