Sigmoid enables business transformation using data and analytics, leveraging real-time decisions through insights, by building modern data architectures using cloud and open source. Some of the world’s largest data producers engage with Sigmoid to solve complex business problems. Sigmoid brings deep expertise in data engineering, predictive analytics, AI/ML, and DataOps.
As Sr. Presales Consultant, you will manage the solution definition process for new business opportunities, comprising of bid management, solution that addresses client’s requirements well by leveraging the strengths and differentiators of Sigmoid, and formulating the winning strategy to increase the chances of win. To be successful in this role, you should have knowledge of data analytics, the ability to work with stringent timelines and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Manage responses to both formal RFPs and proactive pitches ensuring timeliness and high quality.
- Create proposals, presentations, and present solutions and business case to clients.
- Work with technical and domain / functional teams on the solution and estimates.
- Support the global sales team in engaging with senior level customers in either first meetings, or early stages to help shape and design early propositions, assisting to build the pipeline.
- Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in IT industry of which a minimum of 3 years in Presales.
- Good understanding of data and analytics technologies.
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions.
- Good process orientation and an eye for details.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level.
Sigmoid might be the opportunity you’re looking for:
- If you’re interested in building data solutions for some of the world’s largest data producers.
- If you’re keen to work on cutting edge technologies with the brightest minds in data and analytics.
- If you love solving challenging problems and believe in continuous learning.
- If you want to work with one of the fastest growing technology companies in The Americas.