As an Accounts Director. we are looking for passionate individuals who can maintain and enhance existing client relationship by cross-selling and up-selling our services and creating new ones where possible. The Account Director should be able to:
- Develop a good understanding of customer’s needs. Understand their industry, competitors, market pressures and incorporate this thinking into compelling propositions
- Communicate effectively and build good relationships with decision makers at every level, whereby they trust and value your opinions, seek advice on their business, technology and operations issues
- Open up new buyers and new avenues of revenue generation within the customer’s organization by mining new contacts and taking up discussions
- Conduct QBR, understand challenges, ensure CSAT and in partnership with delivery managers and technical teams ensure that there are no hiccups in the relationship.
- Timely forecast revenue and resource requirement for the customer engagements to ensure seamless customer experience
- Spearhead pitches and new business development within your portfolio. Write proposals and manage deals to the point of contract agreement
- Maintain close view of works in progress.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, quick thinker, and able problem-solver who is also both flexible and resilient. The person should be able to operate independently in high pressure situations.
- Strong people skills and excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Prior successful sales/accounts management in enterprise software services, prior experience in Analytics & Big data would be an added advantage
- Solutions selling experience and delivery experiences
- A history of consistent over-achievement
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technical / business discipline
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience B2B Sales and Account Management roles for enterprise customers
- Experience in technology, consultative selling