About the company:
Sigmoid enables business transformation using data and analytics, leveraging real-time insights to make accurate and fast business decisions, by building modern data architectures using cloud and open source. Some of the world’s largest data producers engage with Sigmoid to solve complex business problems. Sigmoid brings deep expertise in data engineering, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence, and DataOps. Sigmoid has been recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America, 2021, by Financial Times, Inc. 5000, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
About the role:
We're looking for a prolific and talented content creator to expand our company’s digital footprint, generate leads and define value propositions for data solutions targeted at specific segments. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to details, and understanding of technologies. If you find the idea of writing impactful content that develops and supports the full continuum of customer experience compelling and exciting, we want to hear from you. You'll work directly with the Director of Marketing to help create programs that contribute to company growth.
- Build a content marketing strategy for Sigmoid's data engineering and data science services.
- Develop buyer personas and customer journeys.
- Create 3-4 content assets per month to drive leads, brand awareness, and engagement (examples include case studies, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Analyzing content performance and optimizing content for engagement.
- Performing content audits and creating a content governance process.
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers and internal team members to create content.
- Ensuring SEO best practices across the website, blog, and collaterals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- 6-9 years of experience writing on technology or as a B2B content marketer.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels.
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results under time pressure.
- Demonstrated understanding of content structure, flow, and SEO.
- A love of details and research, curiosity, passion for customers and meeting deadlines.
- Enthusiasm for interviewing customers to develop case studies and use cases.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, demanding environment.