At Sigma, we are building a cloud-native business intelligence platform that allows users to tap into their biggest databases hosted in the cloud and easily conduct analysis and graph data. All without any programming involved. We are scaling the company and are looking for an experienced senior technical recruiter to join our team. If you are someone who loves proactive all aspects of technical recruitment, from identifying highly qualified candidates and building a robust pipeline of candidates to creating a great candidate experience throughout the hiring process, we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
We are looking for a self-motivated, customer-focused, technical support engineer to oversee and be responsible for SSO & SAML efforts across business units. In this role you will identify opportunities and standards and work with several teams, customers and partners in developing and implementing the strategy. You need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and continuously challenge yourself and others to step outside their comfort zone. This role will report to the VP of Tech Support and be based out of our SF or NYC office.
What you will be doing:
- Become a product expert. We are a data driven group and expect you to become fully proficient in Sigma.
- Develop a strategy, procedures and knowledge sharing on SSO, SAML, and other providers Sigma is integrated with.
- Collaborate with customer teams to understand their environment, and troubleshoot any issues around SSO setup with Sigma.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and other technical and business functional leaders to implement changes and best practices to continuously improve the product and provide best-on-class service.
- Gather customer feedback and enhancements from the customer's IT team for future development.
- Develop a reputation for excellence, high credibility and integrity with peers across the org.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 5+ years of industry experience implementing and supporting data products in an enterprise environment
- Strong domain expertise in databases, experience in at least one of the standard security protocols (Oauth, Oauth 2.0, SAML, LDAP) as well as common identity provider tools (Okta, OneLogin, Ping, Azure AD, etc.)
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest)
- A proven track record of building trust with customers and bringing issues to resolution quickly.
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders on customer teams across Support, Sales, Success and IT
- Are curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies and can pick them up quickly.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
Highly Desirable Skills & Experiences
- Experience working with cloud warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, and others
- High proficiency with SQL
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting SSO tools is an advantage
- Experience in scripting is an advantage
Additional Job details
The base salary range for this position is $135k - $160k annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work at Sigma Computing. This role is eligible for stock options, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Note: The world around us is changing, but we at Sigma Computing are growing and scaling. We raised our Series C in Dec 2021. With that, and us being able to 3X our revenue year on year, hiring and building out the best version of our product is priority. That is why we want to talk to you.
At Sigma Computing, our mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
We raised a $300M Series C from Co-Leads D1 Capital Partners and XN, Existing Investors Sutter Hill Ventures and Altimeter Capital, and Snowflake Ventures.
Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have a hybrid work environment in both of our SF & newly opened NYC office.