About the Role
The Global Head of Revenue Operations will be responsible for overseeing all core operations that support our GTM engine. Sigma Computing is looking for someone that excels at analyzing data and using the insights derived to develop strategic plans that map to our overall business objectives. We are looking for someone that can translate those plans into a system and process architecture that supports a flywheel, velocity GTM process that supports our growth objectives over the next 2-3 years. The person in this position will build and manage a global team. As Global Head of Revenue Operations, you will own core business operations across Sigma and conduct in-depth quantitative analysis of operating metrics with a particular focus on problem-solving and creating scaled systems and processes. You will work closely with global Sales, CS and Marketing Leadership and cross-functional teams to quickly understand opportunities and implement solutions. This role will report directly to our Head of Operations and be based out of our San Francisco or New York office.
What you will do:
- Primary advisor to Sales leadership on end-to-end Go-To-Market operations
- Build and manage a team of Rev Ops professionals to develop and execute global strategies and provide first-class customer service to the GTM organization
- Support annual planning cycles including setting goals, coverage model revisions, territory design, and cascading our financial plan
- Drive continuous improvement through standard operating cadences including weekly forecast and metric reviews in addition to monthly and quarterly go-to-market business reviews
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators across a range of segments, geographies, and go-to-market teams
- Collaborate with sales, finance, revenue operations, marketing, and other cross-functional stakeholders to design and execute strategic and/or operational projects to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue
- Managing core sales and CS processes including quota and target management; revenue, productivity, and attainment reporting; and lead and territory management
- Optimizing processes and automation to ensure data integrity at all levels of revenue organization
- Optimizing the processes, technology, and infrastructure needed to support Sigmas growth goals over the next 2-3 years in collaboration with Marketing, Finance, and Business Operations
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years in Strategy, Finance, Operations, or Sales Operations (or related field). Experience in architecting and running a Marketing Operations team desired.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing processes and programs based on data insights.
- Prior experience in large or high-growth technology company required, enterprise SaaS preferred
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high quality presentations
- Demonstrated experience delivering results with large-scale, global teams
- Extensive CRM expertise, ideally within SFDC ecosystem, and experience across full customer revenue journey (from lead to opportunity development, CPQ, billing, and post-sale customer experience)
- Customer centric mindset with commitment to best-in-class prospect/customer/field experiences
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Outstanding project management skills and business judgement
Additional Job details
The base salary range for this position is $200k - $350k annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work at Sigma Computing. This role is eligible for stock options, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Note: The world around us is changing, but we at Sigma Computing are growing and scaling. We raised our Series C in Dec 2021. With that, and us being able to 3X our revenue year on year, hiring and building out the best version of our product is priority. That is why we want to talk to you.
At Sigma Computing, our mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
We raised a $300M Series C from Co-Leads D1 Capital Partners and XN, Existing Investors Sutter Hill Ventures and Altimeter Capital, and Snowflake Ventures.
Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have a hybrid work environment in both of our SF & newly opened NYC office.