About this Role
Sigma is growing and we need a talented multi-tasker to coordinate our office facilities as well as onsite and virtual interviews. We are looking for someone who is super organized and excited about enabling the company to grow and thrive. This role will report into our People Operations team. This is a great role if you are early in your career and want to see how you can make an impact in many different parts of a company.
What you will do:
- Manage and order office supplies, snacks, coffee, etc.
- Work with employees and building management on any office requests
- Help plan and coordinate internal events
- Manage an effective recruiting coordination process for candidates, recruiting team, and hiring managers across departments
- Schedule interviews, book travel arrangements for candidates using TripActions, manage reimbursements through Expensify, reserve conference rooms, and ensure the candidate has an amazing experience
- Meet and greet candidates for on site interviews
- Gather feedback from interviewers in a timely manner
- Arrange pre-screening and face to face interview arrangements and logistics between candidates and recruiters and managers
- Assist the recruiters with tracking candidates throughout the life cycle of the hiring process including: posting jobs, maintaining candidate status within the applicant pipeline, and closing the job posts
- Ensure the candidate experience is graceful both in extending offers and in not extending offers so that everyone feels valued in their interactions with Sigma
- Work with People team on handoff from applicant to employee
Qualifications you will have:
- Some experience working at a startup
- Customer service experience
- Experience managing an Applicant Tracking System (experience with Greenhouse a plus)
- Experience managing LinkedIn Recruiter
- You thrive in dynamic, creative, and collaborative environments
- You take ownership of and pride in all your work
- Meticulous about details, planning and timeliness, are well organized and thorough, and nothing makes you happier than a clean inbox, desk and office
- Excellent judgment and can prioritize (with guidance)
- You are willing to dig in and tackle what needs to be done -- no matter what the task
- You welcome feedback and appreciate its value in helping to grow
- Able to multitask and change directions instantly if needed
If you do not feel that you satisfy all the listed requirements, we encourage you to still apply. We are enthusiastically looking for people that will help us grow our company and sometimes we are imperfect communicators and can’t articulate perfectly what experience is required for a role. We are looking for people that are excited to grow and constantly ask how we can do things better. If you are excited about the opportunity, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t satisfy 100% of the job requirements.
Sigma is a SaaS, next-generation business intelligence and data exploration platform that is changing the analytics landscape. Sigma offers a spreadsheet-like interface that enables all decision makers to securely analyze up to billions of rows of live data with the unlimited scale and speed of the cloud. With Sigma, everyone can quickly answer their own questions to make and visualize accurate, data-driven decisions.
At Sigma, we believe every person has unique domain expertise that they bring to the table. Our mission is to give everyone the technical abilities to leverage their expertise to drive their business decisions. This idea is fundamental to who we are and how we collaborate and treat each other. We believe we are Smarter Together and what each person brings to the table helps make us (and our company) stronger. How we do this internally is through transparency and Fearless Communication. We explain, we speak up, and we all have the opportunity to contribute to the company. With that communication, we Assume Best Intent and know thats how we approach each other and our customers is with a common goal. We are Curious & Constructive in looking at how we can make our product, company, and community better. With all of these Company Values, we Aim for Greatness, we have big goals that we keep hitting and we continue to reassess how we can set those goals even higher. Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have safely reopened our office and are following San Francisco and CDC guidelines. As part of our return to the office, we are requiring all employees to provide proof they are fully vaccinated and ask all visitors to the office to be fully vaccinated as well. We are growing and moving fast and believe that we are only able to do that by learning from each other in person. We are committed to the health and safety of our community and are constantly monitoring any changes to city guidelines.