About the role
Do you thrive on pushing the boundaries of what you can accomplish? Do you like to experiment with new ways to solve complex problems? Would you like to be part of a company that is solving the problems that you solve every day?
Sigma Computing has a brand new role for a technology ninja, who will refine, automate and improve the way that all of our sales, marketing, and customer systems work together.
As Sales & Marketing Ops Lead you will own strategy and execution across our sales and marketing tech stack. Unlike strict marketing or sales ops roles, this is an opportunity to work across the GTM team to build out end-to-end operational processes that align marketing, sales, and success teams, and improve efficiencies and visibility across Sigma’s go-to-market.
You'll be the functional point person for our sales and marketing platforms (and their integrations) to deliver a frictionless sales experience based on industry best practices. This role will work closely with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, and related business units to develop and deploy new features and capabilities which support, enhance and enable our go-to-market teams.
What’s more - you will get to be part of a company that is figuring out how BI and Analytics tools can solve the problems of GTM teams everywhere! We’re looking for someone who is energized by working cross-functionally at a fast-paced, hyper-growth company. This is an opportunity to be an early teammate, where your day-to-day activities will have a significant, visible impact on our success. This role reports into the VP Operations.
The position will be based out of our San Francisco HQ (when we’re back in the office, that is!).
What You’ll Do
- Work with a cross functional team of SMEs’ to develop a plan for GTM technology within Sigma – and then make it happen
- Build and manage a team of developers and admins responsible for the evolution and maintenance of Sigma’s GTM technologies
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the company, align and prioritize a multitude of business needs within a consolidated strategy
- Monitor, measure and report on the health and effectiveness of Sigma’s GTM technologies
- Train, partner, and empower our GTM Teams on the use of Salesforce and related platforms
- Work with the Sigma product team to advise on RevOps use cases and approaches to solve them.
What We Are Looking For
- You have 5+ years of experience in Salesforce and related GTM platforms
- You have a deep understanding of SFDC architecture, capabilities, integrations, and development processes and are a certified SFDC Administrator
- You have experience with the other key tools in the GTM Stack (CPQ, HubSpot, Leandata, Outreach and Gong)
- Experience working in subscription environments for recurring revenue cloud products
- Solid grasp of sales capabilities, processes and technology that enables smooth sales operations
- Working knowledge of Agile principles is a plus
- Enjoy solving difficult problems with little direct guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Success in this role will in large part be driven by your ability to connect with stakeholders and drive consensus
Sigma is a SaaS, next-generation business intelligence and data exploration platform that is changing the analytics landscape. Sigma offers a spreadsheet-like interface that enables all decision makers to securely analyze up to billions of rows of live data with the unlimited scale and speed of the cloud. With Sigma, everyone can quickly answer their own questions to make and visualize accurate, data-driven decisions.
At Sigma, we believe every person has unique domain expertise that they bring to the table. Our mission is to give everyone the technical abilities to leverage their expertise to drive their business decisions. This idea is fundamental to who we are and how we collaborate and treat each other. We believe we are Smarter Together and what each person brings to the table helps make us (and our company) stronger. How we do this internally is through transparency and Fearless Communication. We explain, we speak up, and we all have the opportunity to contribute to the company. With that communication, we Assume Best Intent and know thats how we approach each other and our customers is with a common goal. We are Curious & Constructive in looking at how we can make our product, company, and community better. With all of these Company Values, we Aim for Greatness, we have big goals that we keep hitting and we continue to reassess how we can set those goals even higher. Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have safely reopened our office and are following San Francisco and CDC guidelines. As part of our return to the office, we are requiring all employees to provide proof they are fully vaccinated and ask all visitors to the office to be fully vaccinated as well. We are growing and moving fast and believe that we are only able to do that by learning from each other in person. We are committed to the health and safety of our community and are constantly monitoring any changes to city guidelines.