Do you thrive on pushing the boundaries of what you can accomplish? Do you like to experiment with new ways to solve complex problems? Would you like to be part of a company that is solving the problems that you solve every day?
Sigma Computing has a brand new role for a technology ninja, who will refine, automate and improve the way that all of our sales, marketing, and customer systems work together.
As Sales & Marketing Ops Lead you will own strategy and execution across our sales and marketing tech stack. Unlike strict marketing or sales ops roles, this is an opportunity to work across the GTM team to build out end-to-end operational processes that align marketing, sales, and success teams, and improve efficiencies and visibility across Sigma’s go-to-market.
You'll be the functional point person for our sales and marketing platforms (and their integrations) to deliver a frictionless sales experience based on industry best practices. This role will work closely with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, and related business units to develop and deploy new features and capabilities which support, enhance and enable our go-to-market teams.
What’s more - you will get to be part of a company that is figuring out how BI and Analytics tools can solve the problems of GTM teams everywhere! We’re looking for someone who is energized by working cross-functionally at a fast-paced, hyper-growth company. This is an opportunity to be an early teammate, where your day-to-day activities will have a significant, visible impact on our success. This role reports into the VP Operations.
The position will be based out of our San Francisco HQ (when we’re back in the office, that is!).
What You’ll Do
- Work with a cross functional team of SMEs’ to develop a plan for GTM technology within Sigma – and then make it happen
- Build and manage a team of developers and admins responsible for the evolution and maintenance of Sigma’s GTM technologies
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the company, align and prioritize a multitude of business needs within a consolidated strategy
- Monitor, measure and report on the health and effectiveness of Sigma’s GTM technologies
- Train, partner, and empower our GTM Teams on the use of Salesforce and related platforms
- Work with the Sigma product team to advise on RevOps use cases and approaches to solve them.
What We Are Looking For
- You have 5+ years of experience in Salesforce and related GTM platforms
- You have a deep understanding of SFDC architecture, capabilities, integrations, and development processes and are a certified SFDC Administrator
- You have experience with the other key tools in the GTM Stack (CPQ, HubSpot, Leandata, Outreach and Gong)
- Experience working in subscription environments for recurring revenue cloud products
- Solid grasp of sales capabilities, processes and technology that enables smooth sales operations
- Working knowledge of Agile principles is a plus
- Enjoy solving difficult problems with little direct guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Success in this role will in large part be driven by your ability to connect with stakeholders and drive consensus