Sigma Computing is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help with feature launches, messaging, lead generation, and sales enablement. This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
We are looking for someone who has basic enterprise software product marketing skills, and is: high IQ, a quick learner, good at managing multiple projects, positive, and works well with others. In return, you will be given a lot of responsibility, have the impact to make a key impact on the business, will learn a lot, and will get to work with a first-class, fun marketing team!!
The position will be based out of our San Francisco HQ (when we’re back in the office, that is!).
- Manage and drive feature launches including ensuring assets and activities are built and delivered at the appropriate time. Includes creating feature messaging & positioning that guides marketing assets such as campaign assets and sales enablement tools.
- Showcase our product momentum through the creation and execution of blog posts, customer emails and social media posts.
- Help develop content and messaging focused on personas/departments or other buyer segments
- Help define and execute lead generation strategies in partnership with our demand gen team, such as integrated campaigns, including building relevant content such as emails, ebooks, blogs, videos, and virtual events
- Build sales enablement tools to help sales sell effectively at every stage of the sales process. Includes creating pitch deck slides, discovery guides, use case libraries, and high-level competitive material.
- Collaborate with a wide range of internal stakeholders including content, demand generation, design, product management, sales, solution engineering, and partnerships
- Ability to learn the basic demo and deliver it to analysts, prospects, and new hires
Required experience & skills
- BA or BS degree
- 2-5 years of proven high tech product marketing experience, ideally with a SaaS enterprise software company
- Experience with product launches and related activities including messaging/positioning, building field enablement presentations, blogs, and social media, posts
- Excellent writing, slide building, and presentation skills
- Strong communicator who can engage and collaborate with leaders and teams across functions
- Ambitious self-starter with strong work ethic and demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Positive attitude, strong team player, and balanced ego
- Ability to quickly learn new product marketing skills, and the business intelligence space
- Strong project and organizational skills with ability to optimally structure and prioritize work
- Ability to gather and synthesize quantitative and qualitative research to reach a position, and then defend the position before a broader team
- Bonus: Ideally knowledge of the analytics & business intelligence space. Secondarily, knowledge of the data warehouse or ETL space.