Sigma Computing is seeking a Director of Field & Partner Marketing to lead the development and execution of integrated marketing programs that will drive early stage pipeline to late stage and to closed/won in our Enterprise and Corporate segments and engaging our partner ecosystem where it makes the magic happen - reporting to the VP of Marketing.
We’re looking for a strategic leader with a strong track record of building and driving strategies with the ability to work alongside sales, business development and marketing teams. You will develop a deep understanding of our buyer personas, our targets accounts, partners, customer advocates and the value Sigma brings to our customers and community. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that partners closely with the broader marketing, sales and BD teams to drive awareness, demand, pipeline and bookings.
The position will be based out of our San Francisco HQ (when we’re back in the office, that is!).
- Work creatively and collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales, and BD teams to develop a strong field marketing strategy that nurtures our pipeline from early to late stage and closed/won.
- Build and develop our regional based Field and Partner Marketing strategy.
- Create and rollout the Sigma Field Marketing Playbook. Define roles, responsibilities and metrics for success.
- Track, measure and share the impact of every program, experiment and failure (they happen!).
- Manage overall budget and spend to deliver a significant return on the $ but also capture the anecdotes and engagements that we know close deals.
- Partner with sales leadership on territory planning.
- Be an advocate for the sales department and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities.
- Be an advocate for the marketing department and help the sales department understand the marketing department's priorities.
- Ensure field marketing contributes productively to the quarterly business reviews of the sales team they support.
- Work closely with our BD team to build strong co-marketing relationships within our Technology and System Integrator partners. The Partner Marketing strategy will include co-selling campaigns, 1st and 3rd party events and regional field sales engagements.
- Work with our Content Strategy and Digital teams to bring our partner ecosystem to life on our website and in our content and comms.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts regarding our demand generation strategies, target account plans, and paid investments.
- Drive new levels of cross-channel and integrated marketing and ensure our marketing activities are aligned and planned well in advance.
- 6+ years of experience relevant Field and or Partner Marketing experience. You’ve had an interesting career to date, you’ve worked for established companies and scrappy startups. You know what great looks like.
- 3-5 years of working in the B2B SaaS Space
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- You’re outcome driven, analytical, customer first and have a track record of executing creative, impactful field marketing programs for executive and practitioner audiences.
- You have a proven track record of working collaboratively with prospects, customers, sales, marketing and the exec team to impact early and late stage pipeline.
- Prior experience building and driving adoption of field and partnership marketing Playbooks and strategy. Your playbooks scale fantastically well and you have the gravitas and experience to enforce our best practices across teams.
- You set a high bar in everything you and your team do - quality, creativity, execution, productivity and of course balance.
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- Experience with supporting both direct sales and channel sales teams.
- A sense of humor, willingness to be your authentic self and a deep believer of being human-first is a big plus.