Sigma Computing is seeking a Director of Demand Generation to lead growth marketing, demand generation, account-based marketing (ABM), integrated marketing, paid acquisition, and email marketing - reporting to the VP of Marketing. This leadership position will drive a highly effective acquisition strategy throughout the marketing funnel and prospect lifecycle driving high velocity revenue growth.
We’re looking for a strategic leader with a strong track record of building and driving demand strategies with a heavy focus on persona based messaging, and an obsession for optimized conversion metrics. We’re looking for someone who is energized by working cross-functionally at a fast-paced, hyper-growth company. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that partners closely with the broader marketing, BDR team, and our sales organization to drive awareness, demand, pipeline and bookings.
The position will be based out of our San Francisco HQ (when we’re back in the office, that is!).
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to establish targets, goals and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets.
- Partner closely with Product and Content Marketing to develop relevant, impactful, high converting campaigns/programs/tactics at the regional and, account levels, and by prospect segment.
- Own metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution and ABM engagement metrics.
- Define and execute programs and tactics to support ABM initiatives.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue, demand funnel velocity, ABM account engagement activity.
- Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance, improve conversion and ROI.
- Identify the right set of agency partners, manage relationships, and ensure performance.
- Help lead, recruit, motivate, and mentor a team of high-performing, data-driven marketers.
- Develop best practices as a power Sigma user that can be used to market to your fellow Demand Generation network.
- Manage and understand the entire marketing and sales cycle, from acquisition to close, to improve pipeline growth and velocity across the funnel in partnership with a growing sales team.
- Build and execute effective marketing programs across the prospect journey to optimize and accelerate pipeline generation.
- Set a growth strategy that serves as a vision and north star for the team and the business.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts regarding our demand generation strategies, target account plans, and paid investments.
- Drive new levels of cross-channel and integrated marketing and ensure our marketing activities are aligned and planned well in advance.
- Ensure no lead left behind in partnership with sales, revenue operations. Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing and efficient handovers processes to the sales team.
- Min 8+ experience of relevant Marketing experience, primarily in B2B tech.
- Strong campaign strategy, development and execution experience.
- Demonstrated success creating and executing multichannel demand generation campaigns and programs.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Big picture strategist with an attention to detail – ability to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy and execution plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Experience identifying the right portfolio of agencies and managing day-to-day relationships.
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and developing high-performing teams.