The Product team is growing and looking for a new Operations Program Manager to join the team. The Program Manager role will focus on helping teams stay nimble, iterate rapidly and innovate for success.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about getting things done quickly and efficiently by fostering healthy team dynamics. The Program Manager will wear multiple hats and drive multiple projects. As a Technical Program Manager you will lead a cross-functional core team through the Product Development Process (from early concept phase to launch) to develop and launch the next generation of our industry-leading BI platform.
We look for technical program managers who care deeply about the products they work on, who are natural motivators, cross-functional relationship builders, and champions for driving the right level of process to ensure smooth and predictable program execution in a fast-paced innovative environment. You ensure timely, consistent execution and communication of project or initiative scope, status, support readiness, business issues and risks across the organization, management and executives.
The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter that skillfully prioritizes and artfully juggles multiple demands with sound judgement and attention to detail. Candidate must demonstrate resourcefulness, timeliness, and ability to proactively anticipate needs with a minimum amount of direction in a fast-paced environment. Capable of working across organizations and with diverse personalities required.
- Own the program schedule from pre-concept through launch, managing the delivery of key program milestones.
- Ensure that Product and feature requirements are clearly documented and well understood by the Engineering team
- Proactively identify and drive resolution of critical program risks/issues.
- Manage cross-functional dependencies. Identify and resolve process bottlenecks. Suggest process improvements
- Establish best practices along with key performance indicators to ensure success.
- Be the voice of the program, distilling complex topics into clear communications to program stakeholders.
- Experienced: 2-5 years’ experience in a Program Manager role with experience resulting in measurable results.
- Goal oriented with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to collaborate with other team members
- Superior communicator: verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate, hard-working, self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Problem-solving, strong attention to detail, resourcefulness and the ability to learn quickly.
- The Ideal candidate is aspiring to a Product Management role and is looking to gain valuable experience in the development of product requirements and strategy