About the Role
As a part of our Talent team, you will partner with engineering leadership and the recruiting team to identify, contact, and engage high caliber engineering professionals to join our fast growing team. Sigma is growing ,and fast, and in this role, you will be an essential partner in that growth!
If you are someone who loves all aspects of technical recruitment, from identifying highly qualified candidates and building a robust pipeline of candidates to creating a great candidate experience throughout the hiring process, we’d love to hear from you.
- Proactively source, recruit, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for all open positions
- Develop recruiting strategies and creatively source and recruit high-calibre candidates who will thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Conduct market research to continually analyze and refine our recruiting strategies
- Partner with the engineering team to increase the volume of referrals for high-priority openings.
- Partner closely with the other recruiters and the hiring managers to execute against our hiring goals as we continue to scale the engineering organization
- Drive recruiting hygiene by accurately capturing all sourcing/recruiting activity in ATS (Greenhouse).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years experience as a technical recruiter in the software technology industry
- Demonstrated success in engineering recruiting at top-tier technology companies that have a very high bar for engineering talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at partnering with external and internal recruiters to drive outstanding results
- Experience identifying, engaging and recruiting passive candidates
- Passionate about creating a great candidate experience
- Provide timely responses to candidates and accurate pipeline metrics and status to hiring managers
- Experience with recruiting platforms like LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS systems like Greenhouse
- Startup experience preferred
Sigma is a SaaS, next-generation business intelligence and data exploration platform that is changing the analytics landscape. Sigma offers a spreadsheet-like interface that enables all decision makers to securely analyze up to billions of rows of live data with the unlimited scale and speed of the cloud. With Sigma, everyone can quickly answer their own questions to make and visualize accurate, data-driven decisions.
At Sigma, we believe every person has unique domain expertise that they bring to the table. Our mission is to give everyone the technical abilities to leverage their expertise to drive their business decisions. This idea is fundamental to who we are and how we collaborate and treat each other. We believe we are Smarter Together and what each person brings to the table helps make us (and our company) stronger. How we do this internally is through transparency and Fearless Communication. We explain, we speak up, and we all have the opportunity to contribute to the company. With that communication, we Assume Best Intent and know thats how we approach each other and our customers is with a common goal. We are Curious & Constructive in looking at how we can make our product, company, and community better. With all of these Company Values, we Aim for Greatness, we have big goals that we keep hitting and we continue to reassess how we can set those goals even higher. Come join us to help us be smarter and grow together!
Benefits For Our Full-Time Employees:
- Generous health benefits
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Flexible schedule, do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- At least 12 weeks of paid bonding time for all new parents
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Commuter and FSA benefits
Sigma Computing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a smart and strong team regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We look forward to learning how your experience can enable all of us to grow.
Note: We have safely reopened our office and are following San Francisco and CDC guidelines. As part of our return to the office, we are requiring all employees to provide proof they are fully vaccinated and ask all visitors to the office to be fully vaccinated as well. We are growing and moving fast and believe that we are only able to do that by learning from each other in person. We are committed to the health and safety of our community and are constantly monitoring any changes to city guidelines.