At Sigma, we are building a cloud-native business intelligence platform that allows users to tap into their biggest databases hosted in the cloud and easily conduct analysis and graph data. All without any programming involved. We are scaling the company and are looking for an experienced senior technical recruiter to join our team. If you are someone who loves proactive all aspects of technical recruitment, from identifying highly qualified candidates and building a robust pipeline of candidates to creating a great candidate experience throughout the hiring process, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop recruiting strategies and creatively source and recruit high-calibre candidates who will thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Conduct market research to continually analyze and refine our recruiting strategies
- Partner closely with the other recruiters and the hiring managers to execute against our hiring goals as we continue to scale the engineering organization
- Ensure consistent tracking of all recruiting activities through our Greenhouse ATS system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years experience as a technical recruiter in the software technology industry
- Demonstrated success in engineering recruiting at top-tier technology companies that have a very high bar for engineering talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at partnering with external and internal recruiters to drive outstanding results
- Experience identifying, engaging and recruiting passive candidates
- Passionate about creating a great candidate experience
- Provide timely responses to candidates and accurate pipeline metrics and status to hiring managers
- Experience with recruiting platforms like LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS systems like Greenhouse
- Startup experience preferred
Sigma is a modern analytics & business intelligence (BI) application built for the cloud. Trusted by data-first companies, Sigma provides live access to cloud data warehouses using an intuitive spreadsheet interface—empowering business experts to ask more of their data without writing a single line of code. With the full power of SQL, the cloud, and a familiar interface, business users have the freedom to analyze data in real time without limits. Sigma is self-service analytics as it was meant to be: a single source of truth that eliminates data extracts, simplifies analysis, and drives BI adoption at every level of business. Sigma is closing the gap between data teams and business experts. To learn more about Sigma, visit www.sigmacomputing.com or join the conversation on Twitter @SigmaComputing.