Sightline Media Group is the leading news organization covering military, defense, public sector, federal technology, C4ISR and cyber defense. Our independent, award-winning journalism offers coverage from around the globe, from Sightline headquarters in the Washington, DC area to bureaus and correspondents in the U.S. and around the world. Sightline Media offers our business clientele a wide range of platforms to reach the market. From digital and mobile solutions to events, thought leadership, publications, video and custom options, Sightline works with clients on opportunities that have credibility, integrity, engagement and impact.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An Account Manager for Custom & Branded Content will immerse themselves in our clients, their products, and customer needs, while helping to manage multiple integrated campaigns ranging from digital eBooks to small events. The successful candidate will be a diplomatic creative and organizational agent with a tactful voice that can provide best practices, troubleshoot, and optimize campaigns. You will be responsible for dealing directly with clients, overseeing client relationships, managing project timelines, coordinating stakeholders, and assisting marketing with setting up and overseeing campaigns using internal systems. This position requires strong communication skills and flawless project management and execution capabilities.
- Five (5) or more years working with print, digital, social, & broadcast deliverables.
- Three (3) or more years of professional experience in *advertising* project management.
- Two (2) or more years managing business to government accounts and dealing directly with clients.
- Self-starter that can thrive in both a corporate and start-up environments.
Act as liason between clients and sales team. Create and manage project documentation, contracts, scopes of work, project plans, client-facing deliverables, client feedback, research, testing results, pre-launch checklists, post-launch cleanup, and postmortems on an on-going basis. Work hand in hand with marketing team to help execute campaigns according to contracts and client’s needs. Expert at taking detailed notes and setting next steps and follow-ups. Maintain quality standards and delivery of work on time and on budget.
- Work closely with sales & inventory teams to review proposals, schedules and estimates.
- Become main point of contact for clients and gain credibility with clients on behalf of the company.
- Work closely with editorial teams and take direction to improve product briefs
- Assist marketing manager with executing client campaigns
- Partner with marketing and development to utilize A/B testing to maximize traffic to content executions.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales team to ensure success of paid campaigns
- Work closely with event team to execute small custom events.
- Assist events team with execution of large conference events.
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
- Strong financial acumen for budgeting, cost tracking, and reporting
- Successful track record managing multiple client assignments simultaneously
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Project. Plus, comfort with Wrike / Asana / Basecamp or other contemporary PM software
Bachelor’s degree; PMP or similar certification strongly preferred.