What We’re Looking For:
Sift is looking for a senior product marketing manager for Account Defense, our machine learning product to detect and prevent fake accounts and account takeover. This high-visibility role is an exciting opportunity to lead a high-growth product into the next stage of scale.
What you’ll do:
- Lead go-to-market initiatives for Account Defense, including creating target-based GTM plans, identifying target market segments, and defining sales/marketing plays
- Partner closely with product, sales, and sales engineering to bring an objective-oriented, iterative approach to scaling Account Defense revenue
- Build and maintain a set of foundational marketing assets (e.g. messaging/positioning documents, personas, white papers) and sales tools (e.g. pitch deck, playbooks, ROI calculators)
- Create and maintain competitive pricing strategies
- Keep your fellow Sifties up to date on the latest industry and competitive trends
- Serve as a primary evangelist (internally and externally) for Account Defense by developing and communicating compelling thought leadership
- Start with the customer. Develop close relationships with important customers to better understand buyer motivations and perceived value
What would make you a strong fit:
- 4+ years of PMM experience in B2B SaaS or Enterprise software
- Strong visual and verbal storytelling skills
- Strong ability to motivate cross-functionally and drive deadlines
- Technical background with ability to get hands-on with the product: experience launching SaaS products in ML, identity, and/or security domains
- Curiosity, creativity, and a strong ability to distill complexity into crisp, easily comprehensible messaging
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work through ambiguity with ease
- BS/BA with a proven track record of success or MBA from a Tier 1 institution
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
- Catered meals
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.