Group Product Marketing Manager, Pricing
About the Team:
Sift is on a mission to help everyone trust the internet. Fraudsters and businesses are in a race for the customers wallet, and the Sift Digital Trust & Safety platform protects every online transaction. The Product Marketing organization’s mission is simple. Know the Customer. Know the Product. Connect the Two.
Product Marketing Management bridges the gap between Product and - essentially everyone else. This team member will work closely with Product Management, Finance, Sales, and Customer Success to transform the pricing strategy for the Sift book of business.
What We’re Looking For:
The ideal candidate for this position understands the fraud landscape and can develop value based, data-driven pricing and packaging strategies. Be ready to conduct market research, collaborate with stakeholders, and enable sellers. Have the technical skills to build pricing models and the critical eye to uncover trends that unlock new paths to profitability. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct subscription-based model market analysis and quantitative analysis to develop pricing recommendations that maintain competitive positioning and profitability
- Analyze the current pricing and Sift cost models to transform pricing strategies for the portfolio of products and services
- Lead a committee to implement pricing and packaging for new products and services, including the training and enablement of global sales, customer success, and channel partners
- Own pricing documentation and models - including rate cards, tiers, and discounts for the Sift portfolio
- Partner with product management to align pricing with offerings throughout the development lifecycle
- Develop and maintain tracking mechanisms for key performance metrics to identify trends and evaluate pricing performance
- Guide Finance and the Deal Desk through deal support and approvals
What would make you a strong fit:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS experience in product marketing or pricing
- Experience managing usage based pricing & packaging strategy and GTM efforts for a product / product line - including tiering, bundling, and discounting
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Technical background with ability to run customer & market intelligence (e.g. customer segmentation, addressable market, competitive insights and analyst research)
- Experience with SaaS products in ML, identity, and/or security domains
- Curiosity, creativity, and a strong ability to distill complexity into crisp, easily comprehensible messaging
- Experience in online fraud detection and prevention
- MBA with a proven track record
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
The anticipated starting on-target salary range for this role is $180,350.00 - $239,100.00. This role may also be eligible for equity and other benefits.
Our job titles may span multiple levels. Sift takes into account many factors that could shift the actual range, including: location, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. The compensation range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Let’s Build It Together
At Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy