What we’re looking For:
We’re looking for an experienced, extremely detail-oriented administrative professional in a high-visibility role, who will work closely with our CEO. This role involves heavy collaboration with the leadership team where you will be asked to balance a to-do list that ebbs and flows with often-ambiguous tasks of different shapes and sizes; strategic and tactical, reactive and proactive, professional and personal.
As the executive assistant, you have a natural inclination for logistics, planning, and details. You thrive under pressure, are dependable, and know when and how to push back. Keeping matters confidential is of utmost importance. In this role, you’ll get hands-on experience and exposure to what it’s like to grow a business by learning from experienced leaders in sales, marketing, finance, product, and engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively own and manage time; calendaring, vetting, prioritizing, auditing
- Draft internal and external communications on behalf of the CEO; emails, presentations, memos
- Use detailed knowledge of company operations to prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters with urgency and care, and follow through on projects to successful completion
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders on a wide spectrum of plans and priorities
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate professional/personal meetings, functions, and events
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents
- Support an unpredictable, ever-changing set of miscellaneous tasks e.g. expense reports and travel arrangements.
What will make you a strong fit:
- 8+ years of experience as an executive assistant or equivalent experience
- Trustworthy: you practice impeccable discretion when presented with sensitive company, customer, and personal information
- Owner: you’re self-motivated and have a bias for action, exercising sound judgment when making time-sensitive decisions
- Problem Solver: you efficiently and proactively find resourceful solutions; you know when to trust your instincts and when to ask for help
- Service Oriented: you anticipate problems and prepare primary and alternate solutions as needed in a calm and efficient manner
- Quick Learner: you have a natural ability learn new systems and be adaptable
- Confident Communicator: you have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Focused on Details: you have excellent organizational skills, superior attention to detail, and accuracy
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
The anticipated starting on-target salary range for this role is $81,000- $100,000. This role may also be eligible for equity and other benefits.
Our job titles may span multiple levels. Sift takes into account many factors that could shift the actual range, including: location, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. The compensation range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Let’s Build It Together
At Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy