About the team
As a Sift Solutions Engineer, you will partner with a Customer Success Manager to own a book of customer accounts and provide them with technical advice and support throughout their post-sales life cycle. As a deep product expert, you are the bridge between Customer Success and Product and Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert in the Sift product suite
- Communicate best practices
- Develop industry expertise
- Troubleshoot potential issues
- Query and analyze data
- Architect solutions to better our customers’ experience on the platform
- Create documentation (internal and external)
- Build internal tools and automation
What would make you a strong fit:
- BA/BS degree (technical major a plus)
- 2+ years of prior experience in a technical customer-facing role (SaaS a plus)
- Ability to thrive in a remote working environment
- Instinct to take initiative or self-start
- Passion for creative problem solving
- Passion for working with customers
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Experience using APIs, or a strong understanding of API-based products
- Experience using Python, Ruby, or other scripting languages
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- A compensation package that consists of financial compensation, a biannual 5% bonus, and stock options;
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage;
- 50$ for sports and wellness;
- Education reimbursement: books, education courses, conferences;
- Flexible time off: we follow an unlimited vacation approach;
- Tuned work schedule to Ukraine timezone despite US offices location: biweekly demo sessions are optional for our team and we watch them from recording;
- Mental Health Days: additional 4 day-offs;
- English courses and social activities inside the company that allow improving your public speaking and language.
Let’s Build It Together
At Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy