At Sift you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world reduce fraud and build cultures of Digital Trust & Safety.
Our mission is to build a world-class data driven Go-To-Market (GTM) organization and setting up the operational and analytical foundation for the marketing organization will be crucial to set the team up for success. You will drive this effort from the ground up and build upon our investments in the Marketing Operations infrastructure, and guide our marketing analytics, and process development.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for overseeing our marketing tech stack strategy, creating our marketing workflows & processes, evaluating the effectiveness of Sift’s marketing investments, and deploying marketing campaigns and programs. This role will also be responsible for determining key performance indicators, collecting and analyzing data, reporting on campaign success, developing and maintaining data, and evolving our reporting processes. A successful candidate for this role will provide strategic, data driven partnership with the marketing team, the larger GTM team, and cross functional partners across Sift.
This role requires a strong understanding of marketing analytics and marketing automation systems with the ability to administer and manage our software suite. A successful candidate will go beyond systems operations and project management. They will leverage prior experience building and maintaining analytics dashboards to develop granular reporting, and have the ability to translate insights into action. Experience in Marketo and Salesforce.com is a must have.
- Hands-on experience with end to end marketing technology ecosystems and a solid understanding of marketing automation systems, ideally at a product-led growth and/or B2B SaaS company
- Experience in a high-growth, late-stage startup with a passion overcoming challenges, a high standard of execution, and a good sense of humor
- Deep technical understanding of Marketo and Salesforce required; experience with Intent tech, ABM tech, and Multi-touch attribution tools is a huge plus.
- Experience with collecting and analyzing data, and building & maintaining dashboards to drive action and GTM strategy
- Experience with building and maintaining integrations within our marketing tech stack
- Experience with project planning and setting up systems within a fast evolving company
- You excel at cross-functional collaboration and relationship building, and can handle highly complex projects that impact multiple stakeholder groups.
- You are a strong communicator, a team player, and proactively collaborate with others
- You are a self-starter, and accept full accountability of your domain, and take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success
- You will be a strategic partner to the marketing team on any analytical, program and operational needs
- You will manage all campaign analytics and provide key ROI insight to help inform how to progress our marketing initiatives forward
- You will build and maintain reports within Marketo and Salesforce to track ROI and success metrics for all marketing campaigns, and activities across the Inbound Sales Development Team
- You will take responsibility for day-to-day execution of marketing automation requests from internal customers; These requests range from single emails, multi-step campaigns, webinar, event pre/post programs, and other miscellaneous requests from internal Sift customers
- You will provide strategic partnership with the Marketing team, the larger GTM team, and cross functional partners across Sift
- You will build upon our investments in Marketing Operations infrastructure, tools, and systems
- You will guide all marketing process development, campaign deployment and marketing analytics
- You will manage our data integrity and data management processes
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
The anticipated starting on-target salary range for this role is $115,000- $130,000. This role may also be eligible for equity and other benefits. Sift takes into account many factors in determining compensation, including level, location, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Therefore, the pay range / final offer may change or be modified in the future.
Let’s Build It Together
At Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy