About the Team:
In field enablement, our goal is to equip each seller with the skills, knowledge, process expertise, and access to the right content at the right time to maximize every buyer interaction. In order to accomplish this, we partner with leadership, product marketing, and SMEs to design, deploy, manage and continuously improve all elements of a competency-oriented enablement program. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales and Services Enablement Director in developing a best in class enablement framework for the Go To Market (GTM) teams.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Field Enablement Manager to work in a highly innovative and fast paced environment. Developing and implementing data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process. Responsible for the design, content creation and deployment of programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to successfully execute the core-aspects of their jobs.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the delivery of our certified onboarding program for all new GTM hires.
- Ensure all GTM teams are trained and proficient in product knowledge, sales processes and tool adoption
- Collaborate with cross functional subject matter experts to design programs and create playbooks and instructor led training
- Design, create content and deliver GTM programs including on-demand individual sessions with sellers, instructor-led virtual sessions
- Create, maintain and update our learning management system training material including documentation and recordings for self paced learner journeys
What would make you a strong fit:
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales/GTM enablement, revenue-facing roles, and sales training, with a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies
- Measurable experience of positively affecting business outcomes such as win rate, quota achievement, time it takes to close a sale, etc.
- Ability to create relevant, memorable and engaging content for different audiences
- Strong understanding of the sales methodologies and value selling framework
- Implementation experience with established change management methodologies
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy