What we’re looking for:
We're seeking an innovative Product Manager to lead Sift Connect and the product integration efforts with our technology business partners while helping grow our ecosystem of partners in conjunction with our Business Development team. We believe in the power of strong partnerships and that 1 plus 1 can equal 3 for our customers with the right integrations. Sift Connect brings together complementary products or datasets to help our customers combat fraud more effectively for payments, accounts, content, and disputes/chargebacks. Examples of our partners include CRM providers (Zendesk, Salesforce), data providers (Ekata), data platforms (Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift), KYC providers (Jumio, Unfido), PSPs (Adyen, Stripe, Braintree), e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Magento), and more.
This role will also be responsible for shaping the roadmap for our APIs, which are critical to our business. These APIs are the primary way our customers and partners integrate with Sift. We are looking for someone who can strengthen them and support new use cases.
This high-impact role will help shape the future of fraud prevention and work with customers of all sizes, including many of the biggest names in e-commerce, travel, fintech, on-demand, and other hyper-growth companies.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will work closely with customers to understand what are the highest priority platforms or datasets that Sift should integrate with to help customers combat fraud. You will drive our agile development efforts by putting together compelling user stories, and acceptance criteria, and act as Product Owners in our agile development environment. You will work with our Business Development team to meet with prospective partners and navigate towards successful partnerships. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies and datasets and find ways to get the most out of them. As a Product Manager on our team, you’ll work closely with a team of engineers, UX designers, and data scientists to transform ideas into reality. You’ll own the roadmap - the success of your product is entirely in your hands.
Successful candidates will have a history of shipping quality products in a fast-paced SaaS environment. Experience collaborating closely with engineers, engineering management, designers, and fellow product managers is a must. You should also feel comfortable working with Marketing and Sales to launch new product features and drive their adoption.
- Own the roadmap for your product. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions.
- Mockup concepts with your design partner, write specs, cut tickets, and do whatever it takes to ship your products.
- Communicate and motivate engineers, designers, fellow product managers, salespeople, marketers, and the support team.
- Be obsessed with customers. Talk to them. Validate your ideas with feedback and data. Ensure that the customer is infused in everything you do.
- Create a vision for Sift Connect. Influence others with where you want to take Sift Connect.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 3+ years of experience in product management for a tech company;
- Good problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment;
- Hands-on and passionate about improving the customer experience;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally with engineers, designers, sales, and marketing;
- Experience with API-based products a plus;
- Experience with developer portals and application marketplaces a plus;
- Security and fraud experience are a plus.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era by drawing on insights from our global network of customers.
Benefits and Perks:
- A compensation package that consists of financial compensation, a biannual 5% bonus, and stock options;
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage;
- 50$ for sport and wellness;
- Education reimbursement: books, education courses, conferences;
- Flexible time off: we follow an unlimited vacation approach;
- Tuned work schedule to Kyiv timezone despite US offices location: biweekly demo sessions are optional for our team and we watch them from recording;
- Mental Health Days: additional 4 day-offs;
- English courses and social activities inside the company that allows improving your public speaking and language.
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around how Sift handles the personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy