What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to lead and scale a team of high performing account executives focused on commercial and mid-market accounts. This is a rare opportunity to accelerate growth in a hyper-growth, high revenue SaaS business. You’ll be responsible for crafting and executing the sales strategy to drive adoption of Sift’s machine learning powered Trust Platform across your region. Ideal candidates will embrace a consultative sales philosophy. You have prior success leading a highly technical sales team and have a passion for helping customers prove ROI with their technology investments.
What you’ll do:
- Build and lead a high-performing sales team that cultivates trusted-advisor relationships at all levels (Business and Technical), delivering against quarterly and annual customer revenue targets.
- Create and execute the sales operating plan required for your team's success, working closely with leaders across the company (Product, Marketing, Finance).
- Create processes to increase new SMB logo count QoQ, while meeting revenue targets.
- Work internally with peer sales leaders (BDR, Solutions Engineering, and AM organizations) to ensure long term customer success throughout the entire revenue journey.
- Conduct weekly 1:1's with your team, providing tactical deal guidance, on the job training, strategic deal coaching, motivation and career development.
- Maintain CRM data integrity for your team and provide reliable forecasts to the business.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 5+ years of cloud sales experience, ideally from the fintech, payments or fraud space.
- 4+ years of people management experience, with demonstrable examples of scaling teams while achieving sales effectiveness.
- 2+ years of experience of scaling an SMB sales team across the EMEA region, with deep knowledge of the region and the innovative technology adoption trends region wide.
- You are analytical and detail oriented. You are comfortable making data-driven decisions.
- You are a tech-savvy "people" person who learns fast and thinks on your feet.
- You love working with real customers, listening to them and solving their problems.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy