Sift’s Sales Development Team is looking for an eager & energetic new team member to join our APAC team in a remote working environment in Singapore.
As a Sales Development Representative at Sift, you will be responsible for generating a meaningful pipeline by driving interest with prospective customers on how Sift can positively impact their business. You will help identify and engage with future customers by outbound prospecting, social selling, networking, field marketing events, and any other sales activity that would contribute in expanding the Sift brand. Ultimately, booking qualified meetings for the Account Executive team while developing core sales skills and technical acumen in our career development program.
What you’ll do:
- Handle all inbound leads by following up promptly to qualify, determine if there is a business fit, and set up calendar meetings for Account Executive.
- Identify Key Personas within your High Value Accounts and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship.
- Conduct high volume prospecting, sending personalized social & email touches, as well as 20-30 calls a day.
- Work closely with prospects and build out the APAC region with Account Executives in the region - aligning on strategy while setting up discovery calls with prospects for the Account Executive.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to support successful campaigns.
- Represent the Sift brand at virtual events and industry conferences.
What would make you a great fit:
- Get Sift Done Attitude: You are self motivated and have the ability to thrive in a results-oriented environment.
- Win as One Team: You want to build a culture of collaboration and growth where you celebrate each other's successes.
- Start with the Customer: You are relentless in your goal to help prospects that can benefit from Sift, and will hustle and maintain urgency in all that you do.
- Courage Over Comfort: You are not afraid to ask hard questions, and strive to constantly reevaluate the status quo.
- Ever Better: You are constantly looking for growth opportunities and welcome feedback from your peers and managers.
- 1+ years of prior sales experience (SaaS, Tech, or Startup is a plus)
- BA/BS degree from leading university (Business or Technical major a plus)
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Passion for sales and a desire to build a career in software and technology
- Experience with using Sales Tools (eg. Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, etc)
- Proficient in English
- Bonus Points for Secondary language: Fluency in Mandarin, Bahasa, Vietnamese, or Thai
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy