What we’re looking for:
Sift is looking for a Senior Product Designer with strong UI skills to join our Product team. In this role, you will collaborate with Product Design, Product Management, and Engineering teams to help build industry-leading products that stop fraud at scale. You will be a primary driver of our new Design System and our component framework and will have a huge impact on our product vision, look and feel, and product efficiency.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our designers and craft a comprehensive, consistent, versatile, and customizable component system for our product ecosystem
- Support Sift’s Design System
- Research is a core aspect of the design role at Sift. Collect customer feedback, conduct studies, and prove your design hypotheses and directions through data.
- Proactively get feedback and win buy-in for designs from a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with developers on the implementation of design system components.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 6+ years of experience designing web or mobile applications, ideally B2B SaaS applications
- Experience in design systems or component systems a major advantage
- Comfortable bringing a strong and informed design point of view to the product team
- Proficiency in conducting customer research to guide design decisions (including prototypes and user studies)
- Self-starter, high-energy, and proactively push projects forward
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Portfolio demonstrating fresh and modern UI and interactions
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy