About the team:
Sift is looking for a Director of Market Development to join our fast-paced team and help drive adoption of our SaaS solutions in Omni-Channel Retail. As a Director of Market Development you will also build and lead a team focused on accelerating adoption of our suite of solutions in other industries (including FinTech). This includes partnering cross-functionally at Sift to engage with C-level and line of business executives across our base of customers and prospects. You will drive new business in markets with your subject matter expertise, developing programs to accelerate traction within Omni-Channel Retail.
What we're looking for:
Your specialized industry knowledge and expertise bridges business and technology and reflects the unique requirements of Sift customers and prospects. Your communication and leadership skills enable you to map their business and product needs into Sift services and solutions. You will also leverage your expertise in driving industry-specific solutions to coach your team in replicating these strategies for other verticals.
The ideal candidate will possess business development, product, and marketing experience within Omni-Channel Retail. The candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the skill-set to drive tactical execution of sales and market development goals.
What you'll do:
- Lead the Market Development team in helping to drive Sift marketing, sales, and technical strategies across industries. Focus on Omni-Channel Retail.
- Define and size industry segments, identify key solution opportunities, and identify industry partners including ISVs/solution providers and ecosystem partners.
- Define industry-specific messaging and collateral materials in partnership with Product Marketing that effectively communicate the industry-specific Sift value proposition.
- Execute the strategic market development plans while working closely with internal stakeholders including sales teams, product management and marketing, technical services and support teams, legal and contract teams, and the Sift leadership team.
- Broaden and deepen the sales pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers.
- Understand the unique technical requirements of Omni-Channel Retail customers and work closely with the internal R&D teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for our largest and most complex customers and prospects.
- Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to driving market adoption.
- Serve as a spokesperson for the Omni-Channel Retail industry, both internally and externally.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy