What We're Looking For:
Sift is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to drive the distribution of our industry-leading fraud solution to the largest and fastest-growing businesses in the world. The ideal candidate will bring a cross-functional B2B sales approach that focuses on demonstrating value to the business/technical buyers and all the way up to C-Suite. Must demonstrate the ability to change and adapt to a fast-growing company in a remote environment.
What you’ll do:
- Drive: Must have a hunter mentality to expand Sift’s solutions adoption in Fortune 1000 brands through value-based selling and clearly articulating our platform differentiation.
- Engage: You’ll engage directly with our largest prospects to understand their fraud challenges and how they can be solved with Sift’s machine learning digital trust platform.
- Be a consultative problem solver: Sift is disrupting how businesses address the $55B fraud problem. A key component of your job is building tailor-made business cases that demonstrate how Sift is uniquely positioned to solve customers’ fraud problems.
- Win as one team: You will demonstrate internal leadership and engage in cross-functional collaboration to drive the platform and process evolution that positions Sift to win.
- Shape strategy and scale: You will have an opportunity to shape the strategy and tactics that fuel our continued growth across the globe.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 3+ years of strong performance in a SaaS sales role preferably in payments and fraud industry, but not required
- Experience managing and demonstrating success in long complex (9-12 months) sales cycle in 6 or 7 figure deals
- Driven by success and have the hustle & strong desire to win
- Team player who is coachable, collaborative, thoughtful, resourceful and must have a genuine curiosity to solve problems
- Ability to drive pipeline growth through outbound campaigns leveraging professional network, market knowledge and strong presence at industry events
- Ability to build trust with technical and business decision-makers including C-Level buyers to close in a competitive environment
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, high-growth company environment
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy