The Customer Marketing Manager at Sift is responsible for driving customer engagement and education, with the goal of increasing usage of Sift’s products and developing customer advocates. Success in this role means becoming a strategic partner to every department, thinking long-term and owning the cross-functional strategies that impact results across the business.
At Sift, one of our core values is “Start with the Customer.” The Customer Marketing Manager will live this value on a daily basis, and combine that with skills that span from strategic market and data analysis to creating engaging marketing and adoption programs and motivating customer advocates.
You are fit for this role if you are a full-stack marketer who also has strong storytelling skills and is driven to think and act like an owner for everything from customer analytics to program execution.
- Develop and execute global marketing programs in close partnership with our post-sales teams.
- Understand customer behavior, segmentation, churn data and use learnings as a key input into strategy and tactics.
- Partner closely with Account Managers and Technical Account Managers to segment, prioritize and create compelling, enablement content with customer performance benchmark data to illustrate Sift’s value for each customer group.
- Lead, test, and execute on targeted retention campaigns - scaled for SMB, Mid Market, and Enterprise customers.
- Develop customer advocates
- Build relationships with Sift’s most successful customers and incentive them to speak at conferences, events, and webinars
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop a thriving online customer community that builds loyalty and engagement.
What we are looking for:
- You Have 5+ years in B2B marketing with at least 2 years in a Customer Marketing role working closely with the customer success and account management organizations to build out customer marketing programs
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to inform, encourage and rally cross-functional teams to deliver impactful marketing initiatives.
- An analytical approach evaluating customer data and qualitative insights and turning it into actionable plans for customer marketing programs that generate results
- This role is new to Sift - and will have the ability to create a customer marketing journey from the ground up, focused on driving increased revenue and developing a community of Sift advocates
Why This Role is Unique:
This role offers the opportunity to create and implement customer marketing strategy at a high growth, data-driven startup in a compelling market that is helping to make the internet a safer place.
You'll have the opportunity to:
Build the Digital Trust & Safety category - You'll help shape the future of digital commerce - internet wide - at the clear thought leader in our category.
Get full transparency - At Sift you’ll have full visibility into how your efforts impact the business. Sift Marketing operations has mature reporting with a detailed metrics package, freeing you to focus on driving campaigns, programs, and incremental revenue.
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy