A little About Us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse. With a strong foundation of customers established in the market, this is an exciting opportunity to grow and scale a SaaS business across EMEA.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
What We're Looking For:
Sift is looking for an Account Executive to drive distribution of our industry-leading fraud solution to the largest and fastest-growing businesses in the world. The ideal candidate will bring a cross-functional B2B sales approach that focuses on demonstrating value to business/technical buyers and all the way up to C-Suite.
What You'll Do:
- Drive: Be an effective hunter to position Sift's solutions through value based selling, return on investment analysis and product differentiation.
- Engage: You’ll engage directly with our largest prospects to understand their fraud challenges and how they can be solved with Sift’s machine learning digital trust platform.
- Be a consultative problem solver: Sift is disrupting how businesses address the $55B fraud problem. A key component of your job is building tailor-made business cases that demonstrate how Sift is uniquely positioned to solve customers’ fraud problems.
- Win as one team: You will demonstrate internal leadership and engage in cross-functional collaboration to drive platform and process evolution that positions Sift to win.
- Shape strategy and scale: As an early member of the team, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the strategy and tactics that fuel our continued growth.
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years of high performance in a SaaS sales closing role
- Experience working full cycle sales (prospecting to close)
- Experience closing six-figure deal sizes and exceeding quotas
- Ability to build trust with multiple technical decision makers
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-growth, high-volume environment
- Team player: Coachable, collaborative, thoughtful, and resourceful
Bonus Points For:
- Fluency in another language - German, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Experience in the Fraud industry
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy